Ceramic Coils (C-Cells) worth it?

Ads

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi Vapers - looking for some feedback, has any used the Ceramic Coils (C-Cells)? If so, how did you find them and which tanks would you recommend? Is the Vaporesso Target / Gemini Tank the best one to get? I like to chain vape. Thanks so much!

Welcome , maybe good idea to Introduce yourself bit of background maybe :)

I have only had kak luck with the 0.9ohm coils (seems bunch of bad batches) , the 0.6ohm black ring coils are the bomb digitty apparently.

You will always have issues with higher VG liquids on pre-coil tanks and wicking.

Look at the Estoc Tank as well , coils are cheaper also.

Hi Vapers - looking for some feedback, has any used the Ceramic Coils (C-Cells)? If so, how did you find them and which tanks would you recommend? Is the Vaporesso Target / Gemini Tank the best one to get? I like to chain vape. Thanks so much!
Hi found them nice in the start but once they start getting old I found that they start to clog up and loss flavour was using the mello 2 tank

There has been a lot of discussion on ceramic coils and more sepcifially the Vaporesso cCells. Here one of the threads to read.... there are many more as well...

http://www.ecigssa.co.za/ceramic-coils-and-compatible-tanks.t19317/

But in a nutshell... the best tank is the 2ml Melo 3 Mini and the best cCell is the 0.6Ω Stainless Steel one.
http://www.sirvape.co.za/products/new-vaporesso-black-ring-ccell-coil-ss316-0-6-ceramic

Another option to consider is the new Cerabis 44 or 45 tank... no airlock issues... no priming issues... they are pure ceramic coils whereas all the others have some cotton involved... with the Cerabis you fill and vape... you can also dry burn the coil clean at 30 watts whereas you can't do that with the other "ceramic coils".

Welcome , maybe good idea to Introduce yourself bit of background maybe :)

I have only had kak luck with the 0.9ohm coils (seems bunch of bad batches) , the 0.6ohm black ring coils are the bomb digitty apparently.

You will always have issues with higher VG liquids on pre-coil tanks and wicking.

Look at the Estoc Tank as well , coils are cheaper also.
Thanks for the feedback! Have updated my intro (thanks for letting me know) ...

Would you recommend one of those as your everyday main vape?

There has been a lot of discussion on ceramic coils and more sepcifially the Vaporesso cCells. Here one of the threads to read.... there are many more as well...

http://www.ecigssa.co.za/ceramic-coils-and-compatible-tanks.t19317/

But in a nutshell... the best tank is the 2ml Melo 3 Mini and the best cCell is the 0.6Ω Stainless Steel one.
http://www.sirvape.co.za/products/new-vaporesso-black-ring-ccell-coil-ss316-0-6-ceramic

Another option to consider is the new Cerabis 44 or 45 tank... no airlock issues... no priming issues... they are pure ceramic coils whereas all the others have some cotton involved... with the Cerabis you fill and vape... you can also dry burn the coil clean at 30 watts whereas you can't do that with the other "ceramic coils".
Excellent feedback - thank you SO much! Will defs check them out and do some research. Really appreciate it.

I've only had bad experiences with the Vaporesso cCell replacement coils (0.6 and 0.9ohm). Dry hit after dry hit until the coils burn.
It seems as if they only really work with 50PG/50VG juices.
Anyways, that's my experience with them thus far and consequently will not buy them again.

I've only had bad experiences with the Vaporesso cCell replacement coils (0.6 and 0.9ohm). Dry hit after dry hit until the coils burn.
It seems as if they only really work with 50PG/50VG juices.
Anyways, that's my experience with them thus far and consequently will not buy them again.

Just to give more kudos to the new Cerabis Tanks... I'm vaping a 75/25 All Coiled Out YoYo (Special Menthol edition) and it vapes perfectly... not sure I could have done that on the cCells.

Just to give more kudos to the new Cerabis Tanks... I'm vaping a 75/25 All Coiled Out YoYo (Special Menthol edition) and it vapes perfectly... not sure I could have done that on the cCells.

That's sounds great @Rob Fisher .
How to they compare to your beloved SM's and the Estoc ?

I've been burnt too many times with the ccell ceramic coils, never had one that worked. I doubt I'll ever try one again even though the idea of a 100% ceramic that you can dry burn does appeal greatly.

Back