Ceravape Cerabis 45

razzmatazz

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey Guys wondering if this whole ceramic thing is still the way to go?

Currently on a baby beast with q2 coil and enjoying it. I Have a veto tank with the 0.5ohm ceramic coils which i hate. So wondering if the ceravape cerabis 45 is worth it or should i stick to the smoke?

Anyone have a ceravape cerabis 45? Whats it like with deserts?

PS im not there yet interms of building, i know its better but just don't have the time for all that admin.

Mine was a complete fail. Coils just dont wick fast enough. But I know some of the other folks canr stop singing its praises. Its more geared towards fruity, menthols and custards. Ceramic tanks in general are

Yeah I thought as much, enjoying my deserts at the mo so just concerned about that. Also can't stand a dry hit on ceramic and I heard you don't get it on the ceravape so interesting you say that you do get them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I thought as much, enjoying my deserts at the mo so just concerned about that. Also can't stand a dry hit on ceramic and I heard you don't get it on the ceravape so interesting you say that you do get them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As @Schnappie says, ceramic tanks are really nice for fruity menthols.

Interestingly enough he had a really bad run with these tanks. The 44 for example gave him nothing but trouble, but the same tank was an absolute pleasure to me (literally the same tank, we shipped it back and forth across the country!).

In saying that though I'm still not a huge fan of ceramic coils. but if you do want to try them out, I would go with the Vaporesso Estoc and EUC coils, they just work, and are a wonderfully cheap option too!

Back