Charlie’s Chalk Dust .. Californian Flavors

vaporize.co.za

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Milnerton, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Charlie’s Chalk Dust .. Californian Flavors now available from Vaporize.co.za
CCD2.jpg

Ah, looks interesting. See the PB & J has exactly the same description as the Dream Cream?

Hi just a heads up i went to look at your site and you have a pic for the Mutation xv4 which is incorrect here is the pic that it should be.
mutation-v4-black-3-600x600.jpg

Hey man, been looking at the different flavours around and I found this and a pretty good review of the juices online. If you were to rate them which would be your favourite to least favourite?

The Salt

Hey hey, thanks for the advice, I honestly never thought of using a bolt to wrap coils so genius omfg.

Anyway P, I know you said you dont really like the dream cream, but the GF insists that custard is worth a shot that and the blueberry one sounds good as well.

Just to be sure though, dream cream is it more like ultra mel or that home made mommys custard you used to get with malva pudding?

Hey Salty.. I think you are confusing Charlie's Chalk Dust - Dream Cream with the new Complex Chaos Samples we got to try.. The Custard one is gonna be something really special .. none of the processed ultramel type custards.. this is the real thing mommy use to make..

The Charlie's Chalk Dust -Dream Cream ..A rich vanilla cream with hints of fudge and notes of cinnamon..

Ah Ok I see, yeah sorry for the confusion there all these flavours confuse me hahaha.

I think the Dream Cream and the Blueberry ones sound pretty nice. Out of Interest would I be able to come collect if I order from you? I have not had much time to browse the site haha. And online orders still kinda not my thing (even though mostly they are a rush)

Cheers
Supersalt

Last edited:
Back