Cherry Bomber Box Clone in stock - Sir Vape

Sir Vape

Owner of Sir Vape
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
We have some of these arriving this week in S/Steel and Black :)

cherry bomber clone.jpg

CHERRY BOMBER Fully Mechanical Box Mod FEATURES:

– Aluminum Body and Sliding Door

– Full Mechanical Mod

– Works in Single or Dual 18650 Mode

– Floating and Adjustable Copper Contacts

– Brass 510 Connector

– Brass Firing Pin w/ Twist Lock

– Threaded Delrin Insulator (easy to replace)

– Adjustable Battery Contacts (no spring contacts)

– No Use of Wire/Minimal Voltage Drop

– Dimensions 53mm (L) x 26mm (W) x 100mm (H)

http://www.sirvape.co.za/collection...herry-bomber-box-mod-clone?variant=1261791015

Last edited:
Around R650 mate

:) Is this still the version with the spring on the switch or the magnetic switch upgrade? Will you also get spare copper contacts as these wear down after time?

@BigAnt it's the spring switch. Regarding contacts I can def get of needed and will bring some in on our next order.

@Necris Lol yeah thought that as well. 1:1 copy so they added that as well o_O

@Sir Vape they look awesome! Pitty i will only have money for it on the 25 . Vape budget spend for this month . I you have any left by then , i will definitely take one .

Ordered quite a few so I'm sure we will have bro.

Why oh why didnt i just wait a bit... saw the cherry bomber and fell so in love with it that i ended up buying a Dimitri coz it was the closest... now that im 48 days away from my wedding my future wife mite just end up being my future ex wife if i buy 1 now.. its a sad day :(

My future wife was the 1 telling me to wait until after the wedding... showed her the post... now shes rolling on the floor pissing herself laughing ;(

Ha ha ha oh the wives bro. Your not alone. Most of us have the same issue :rofl:

please stop teasing me @Sir Vape :shake:
Damn it looks good in black:inlove:
lol this sucks... cant make it for VapeCon... cant buy the cherry bomber... whats next:drunk:

We have some of these arriving this week in S/Steel and Black :)

View attachment 25029

CHERRY BOMBER Fully Mechanical Box Mod FEATURES:

– Aluminum Body and Sliding Door

– Full Mechanical Mod

– Works in Single or Dual 18650 Mode

– Floating and Adjustable Copper Contacts

– Brass 510 Connector

– Brass Firing Pin w/ Twist Lock

– Threaded Delrin Insulator (easy to replace)

– Adjustable Battery Contacts (no spring contacts)

– No Use of Wire/Minimal Voltage Drop

– Dimensions 53mm (L) x 26mm (W) x 100mm (H)
Just curious you say s/steel and black... is it not aluminum? I am more than happy with stainless as weight not an issue for me. Maybe inquire about the full copper version ;)

Ha ha ha with what feels like a dial up connection. Could do my head in it's soooooooo slow. Anyway its up @BigAnt and yes to answer your question it's aluminium and I'm totally blown away at the quality and the machining of this mod. Not just saying that cause I'm selling them :rofl: but seriously quality is tops. Ohhh and she kicks like a beast :rock:

Back