:)

Come PLAY!!!

22196193_1707270972672087_5719250885719812046_n.jpg

When the weather is gloomy you always have Sir Vape
1f642.png
:)

Come PLAY!!!

22196193_1707270972672087_5719250885719812046_n.jpg

I hope there's Street Fighter 2, Bubble Bobble, Golden Axe, Snow Bro's and\or Shinobi on that arcade box :inlove:(If you don't know these games your too young :p)

I hope there's Street Fighter 2, Bubble Bobble, Golden Axe, Snow Bro's and\or Shinobi on that arcade box :inlove:(If you don't know these games your too young :p)
lost many hours to bubble bobble and golden axe :)

Or Galaxian!

220px-Galaxian.png

The Dwarf was my favourite character. He was short but he had a Beeg Axe

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk
I was kinda worried what would come up when I searched google images to look at the screenshots again :)

You just took me back to my Golden China 8bit gaming days @Silver - many hours lost on that game and Contra.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Agreed @Greyz !
I also lost many 20c pieces on these old arcade games - hehe
But I loved it - I remember going to the mall in Eastgate as a youngster and spending hours on end feeding the machines with 20c pieces in return for the entertainment ;-)

Lol, I can relate fully to the eighties arcade games. I used to be a naughty teenager, playing arcade games smoking Chesterfield and Camel at the Greek shops in Benoni.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol, I can relate fully to the eighties arcade games. I used to be a naughty teenager, playing arcade games smoking Chesterfield and Camel at the Greek shops in Benoni.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol @Waine

And times haven't changed much...

Now we play arcade games at Sir Vape in Durban while vaping Calamity Jane ;-) :D
And getting in trouble from the other half for all the time and money spent :eek:

Yip 280 classic games all loaded and ready for the toppies to play.

@Silver no 20 cents needed :)

Yip 280 classic games all loaded and ready for the toppies to play.

@Silver no 20 cents needed :)

I'm pulling in with my mindrel, a packet of chips and some Wilson's Toffee's, ahhhhhhh the nostalgia 8--)

Lol @Waine

And times haven't changed much...

Now we play arcade games at Sir Vape in Durban while vaping Calamity Jane ;-) :D
And getting in trouble from the other half for all the time and money spent :eek:

Guess my planned vacation this year will include a day visit to the Sir's. Silver made it sound like a plan.

Guess my planned vacation this year will include a day visit to the Sir's. Silver made it sound like a plan.

My thinking too @Cornelius
My only problem is that I am not sure the wife will want to spend as long in the shop as I will, so I need to figure out a plan for her while I "hang out".
We need to check for nearby shopping malls or massage spas ;-)

My thinking too @Cornelius
My only problem is that I am not sure the wife will want to spend as long in the shop as I will, so I need to figure out a plan for her while I "hang out".
We need to check for nearby shopping malls or massage spas ;-)

no need to send the Missus to the mall @Silver - just send her over to the coffee bar and ask her to choose a Cronut. She will be stumped for which one to get. That should buy you an hour to game :-D

Back