Cigarette Ban Returning?

I suspect she knows she needs it overturned because she realises it's only a matter of time before someone opens a class action suit against her in her personal capacity.

I don't care. I don't smoke. I have enough nicotine to last me a year and enough other ingredients to last me two years. So bring it on. I don't give a shite.

The story here is that gov is concerned abt the wording of the judgement regarding unconstitutionality of the actions . This could open up serious legal consequences for Kop doek queen

I can't see anyone successfully suing our government for a number of reasons, primarily that they don't have any money, so we the tax paying citizens would end up having another tax slapped on us ... to pay us! :rolleyes:.
Maybe there's some looming personal suit, which would effectively ban her from running anything not unlike her mate Dudu Myeni ... I live in hope :rolleyes:

If i look at the argument for and against (im at no means a lawyer, but my brother is) and the chance that kopdoek will overturn the ruling is very slim to none. Anc are saying the court didnt look at all the evidence. The problem here is that her evidence is based on hearsay and unproven data which inturn is null and void

If i look at the argument for and against (im at no means a lawyer, but my brother is) and the chance that kopdoek will overturn the ruling is very slim to none. Anc are saying the court didnt look at all the evidence. The problem here is that her evidence is based on hearsay and unproven data which inturn is null and void

No argument there :) ... I'm still peeved about it, as it's more money wasted, and ultimately the tax payer pays the bills these nana's run up in a desperate bid to placate their egos :-@

No argument there :) ... I'm still peeved about it, as it's more money wasted, and ultimately the tax payer pays the bills these nana's run up in a desperate bid to placate their egos :-@
Thats what pisses me off. They are using our tax money to object to a ruling that any person with common sense will reject

Back