Clone fail! Or User Fail?

Danny

Molecular biologist / Novice Mixologist
LV

Awards
Hey everyone just recieved a clone of the kayfun 4 and I am seriously confused. The machinig etc is better than I expected and I was thrilled until I tried to adjust the airflow. According to videos etc you remove the bottom 510 pin and inside is a flat head screw used to adjust the airflow. Opened mine up and it has an alum key adjustable thing but adjusting it messes with the deck and does nothing to airflow. Am I an idiot and doing something wrong, or has the manufacturer failed something hectic?

Anyone else possibly fiddled with a kayfun 4 before?

201412221116032153.jpg
Item 13 is the adjustable airflow check and compare to photo.

Thanks for that, after total disassembly I found a solve :). Not perfect but Im chuffed

As a matter of interest I ordered a kayfun v4 from fastech. What was
actually wrong with the airflow adjustment.

The screw insert in (13) in pic was stuck (wedged in with metal shards etc) in the tube (14). Had to force it our with a drill/screwdriver. Then clean the threads in the tube a bit and replace it. Might just remove the whole thing, airflow on this is still kayfun tight.

Oh ok I get it I'll check for that when I get mine from fastech.

The screw insert in (13) in pic was stuck (wedged in with metal shards etc) in the tube (14). Had to force it our with a drill/screwdriver. Then clean the threads in the tube a bit and replace it. Might just remove the whole thing, airflow on this is still kayfun tight.

Nice...Kayfun Tight...there's a phrase only a vaper would understand ;)

Back