Clone Psyclone Hadaly?

Viper_SA

https://www.tiktok.com/@tinus_viper?lang=en
LV

Awards
Any vendors planning on bringing in clones of the Psyclone Hadaly with a BF pin?
Really don't feel like waiting for Fastech

Never mind, ordered from FT last night.

Ordered the SXK's and the no name black one to see if the top cap will fit on the SXK :) (I like matchy matchy).

Sommer did EMS shipping cause I'm impatient like that :) , will report back on the quality but reports so far looks on par 1:1

SXK version with EMS comes clkse to round about R500! Then I might as well have ordered the authentic locally. Will wait for the slow boat

SXK version with EMS comes clkse to round about R500! Then I might as well have ordered the authentic locally. Will wait for the slow boat

HUH ? I ordered three clones , some other odds and ends and shipping was $16 .... all 'n all came down to about R900 .... and R500 is far from what an authentic costs :p

EMS was $18.** when I ordered. Plus $15 for the SMX. That's $33. R457 at current exchange rate. For the wait, I'd pay double to get it faster. Free shipping amounts to R207, which makes it worth the wait

EMS was $18.** when I ordered. Plus $15 for the SMX. That's $33. R457 at current exchange rate. For the wait, I'd pay double to get it faster. Free shipping amounts to R207, which makes it worth the wait

You right on man , that's the price of another Pico Squeeze , order amended thanks for the maths lesson :) ......

So, one small item I ordered kept moving further away on it's shipping date. Cancelled the order. Then re-did my math, placed a new order, and at R880 I think I'm buying a bargain. That is with $17.61 EMS shipping included. R81 for a bag of Cotton Bacon V2! R40 for a 10m roll of 24 awg Nichrome!

upload_2016-12-6_20-32-51.png

I agree 100% @Daniel
I'd happily have paid R300, bit I got mine at R207 from FT for that SXK and added another OL16 24 awg nichrome for R40 per 10m and CBV2 at R81 per bag and still only paid $15 EMs shipping.

I think it's a fair price for those who don't want to wait 2 months for a FT order.. Remember these guys offer free shipping as well.

Ordered last week from FT and alrewdy in JHB on Wednesday.

I think it's a fair price for those who don't want to wait 2 months for a FT order.. Remember these guys offer free shipping as well.
Longest I've waited was a month so not sure where two months come into play but fair enough I'm sure they can capitalize on the impatient

Again just a general observation and no direct correlation with the vendor bringing these in kudos for them recognizing the need.

not sure where two months come into play

Personal experience, 1 month vs free next day delivery is still quite appealing. Obviously if you are willing to wait then FT direct is the way to go, but it's nice to have the option for sure.

If you bought just the Hadaly + EMS shipping from Fasttech, what would your total cost be?
Not really comparable as vendors get wholesale discount given shipping probably more but they must have it down to a tee....

Not really comparable as vendors get wholesale discount given shipping probably more but they must have it down to a tee....

Absolutely comparable from a customer's point of view since those are the options available to us. These guys need to make profit as well, can't expect cost price. They need to pay rent for B&M shops and you are not even factoring Customs cost into the bulk order (which you would also need to pay from FT direct).

Bottom line is, this is not a rip off in the least if you bother to do the math. In fact it's cheaper to buy from VC than FT + EMS + Customs and you get it next day.

With @Vapers Corner you also have to factor in shipping and they have to hold the warranty and stuff. R400 for a clone is on the pricey side but I guess that's the price you pay to have your item next day and have warranty should something be wrong and their excellent service.

Guys don't get me wrong I'm not knocking any vendor here and yes maybe my math is kak but a 100% markup is a 100% markup either way you look at it. Luckily I'm a fairly patient man....

And just for the record I have bought plenty stuff from my local vendors....

Guys don't get me wrong I'm not knocking any vendor here and yes maybe my math is kak but a 100% markup is a 100% markup either way you look at it. Luckily I'm a fairly patient man....

And just for the record I have bought plenty stuff from my local vendors....
Wasn't directed at anyone. I was just trying to figure out why VC is priced at R400 for a $15 item and after calculating and adding shipping I got near to their price.

Back