Closing a sale thread.

MurderDoll

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
On another forum that I frequent, they have set it up that people who post in the for sale/trade threads can lock the thread once their items have been sold/traded.

This takes the time off the hands of the mods to having to go and lock the threads every time.

Could we not implement the same on here?

Just something to consider, the sale thread should only be closed once the buyer gives feedback that he has received his stuff and it's all as advertised. If the user can close he's own thread, the buyer won't be able to give his feedback if something was wrong with the items.

Just something to consider, the sale thread should only be closed once the buyer gives feedback that he has received his stuff and it's all as advertised. If the user can close he's own thread, the buyer won't be able to give his feedback if something was wrong with the items.
Just as sellers forget to update the thread when an item is sold, so too will buyers. I think that the thread can be archived after receiving feedback from either of the two.

A new thread could always be be created by the buyer

Last edited:
think fb or something has a reminder after a few days or so to mark items sold that could help?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back