Cloud Chasing Competition @ Round 2 Cape Vape Meet

Zegee

Samurai Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi guys and gals

as part of the 2nd meet i have suggested a cloud chasing competition. The rules are as follows:

• each participant will have 2 attempts
  • each participant will chase individually to have a fair contest.
  • Judges(vendors) will provide a score out of 10 based on the following:
  • volume
  • distance
  • density
  • the 2 contestants with the highest score will then proceed to the final round where the crowd will be included in the judging process and will ultimately decide on a winner.
please keep in mind this is all for fun guys :)

Contestants
  • please have your setups ready to go
  • Ejuice to be supplied by @drew - have clean cotton please
  • bring your A game ppl :rofl:
PLease include your name on this post before the meet so we can guage how many participants we will have.

if there are any suggestions please feel free to contribute

1. @Gazzacpt
  2. @Zegee
    @Riaz

Last edited:
Hi guys and gals

as part of the 2nd meet i have suggested a cloud chasing competition. The rules are as follows:

• each participant will have 2 attempts
  • each participant will chase individually to have a fair contest.
  • Judges(vendors) will provide a score out of 10 based on the following:
  • volume
  • distance
  • density
  • the 2 contestants with the highest score will then proceed to the final round where the crowd will be included in the judging process and will ultimately decide on a winner.
please keep in mind this is all for fun guys :)

Contestants
  • please have your setups ready to go
  • please ensure you bring your own ejuice along as well
  • bring your A game ppl :rofl:
PLease include your name on this post before the meet so we can guage how many participants we will have.

if there are any suggestions please feel free to contribute

1. @Gazzacpt
  2. @Zegee

What do you think about all the contestants using the same e-liquid to make things more dependent on the device and build etc? I will gladly make up the 0mg to be used.

Last edited:
@Riaz What do you think about all the contestants using the same e-liquid to make things more dependent on the device and build etc? I will gladly make up the 0mg to be used.
I was going to suggest this to make things fair but didn't want to impose on anyone

Thanks drew much appreciated

sent from my reonautical cloud machine

@Riaz What do you think about all the contestants using the same e-liquid to make things more dependent on the device and build etc? I will gladly make up the 0mg to be used.
that would be very fair @drew

this would place all participants in an equal position, thank you for offering

@drew I would like to nominate you as the honorary judge for this if you have no objection?

sent from my reonautical cloud machine

Thank you! I have no objections and would gladly be the judge :)

+1 on using the same juice. vg content differences are very noticable

Okay my rubber arm has been twisted... add me to the list in the name of fun, please *blush*

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Please make sure the juice for this doesn't have a high nicotine level :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Please make sure the juice for this doesn't have a high nicotine level :)

36mg should be about right, hey? Just kidding :p I was thinking 0 mg?

Haha she's with 36 we'll be flying lol
Yeah 0 or 3 shud be ok

Darn autocorrect! Meant to say 'geez'

Wow, also a cloud blowing comp. Would it be okay to enter both the cloud chasing comp and the coil comp or will they be held at the same time? I would like to enter the cloud comp since my Trident has been very great at cloud seeding as of late. If it is okay then cool, please enter me, if not, no worries, one comp is also mellow.

I find the more coils I make, the better the clouds are becoming. Especially the 0.4ohms dual coils on the Trident with a fully charged 18650 2100mah Efest battery. Anyone got any pure VG?

Wow, also a cloud blowing comp. Would it be okay to enter both the cloud chasing comp and the coil comp or will they be held at the same time? I would like to enter the cloud comp since my Trident has been very great at cloud seeding as of late. If it is okay then cool, please enter me, if not, no worries, one comp is also mellow.

I find the more coils I make, the better the clouds are becoming. Especially the 0.4ohms dual coils on the Trident with a fully charged 18650 2100mah Efest battery. Anyone got any pure VG?
You are more than welcome to enter both competitions. The juice (0 mg) for the cloud chasing competitions will be provided and will be the same for all participants.

maybe mix 0mg vg only with some flavoring? will produce decent plumes afterall it is cloud chasing? we want to see thunder storm clouds!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

maybe mix 0mg vg only with some flavoring? will produce decent plumes afterall it is cloud chasing? we want to see thunder storm clouds!

Please read the whole thread (Tapatalk user) - @drew will be doing a 0 mg mix for all participants to use. He will also judge.

I did was a suggestion to drew. for higher vg content in the juice

Back