Clutch Squonkers are like hen's teeth

swisscheese

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Item wanted: Clutch Squonker (21700, square bottle)

Price Preference: as cheap as possible

Condition
: awesome

Delivery/Collection
:Courier

Reason
: cos i want one

Hi Guys, I've been scrounging for one of these without success

I think he means one of these, which I have dibs on

IMG-20201002-WA0042.jpg

@Dela Rey Steyn you are 100% correct. Is it worthwhile in your opinion - its not cheap.

The Dovpo Topside Dual is the standard against which all are judged. The main concern is access to the squonk bottle. My gigantic sausage fingers are problematic - I end up getting them stuck and pulling side panels off most mods.

Last edited:
@Dela Rey Steyn you are 100% correct. Is it worthwhile in your opinion - its not cheap.

The Dovpo Topside Dual is the standard against which all are judged. The main concern is access to the squonk bottle. My gigantic sausage fingers are problematic - I end up getting them stuck and pulling side panels off most mods.
@swisscheese I have no experience with these mods unfortunately. Your best bet would be @vicTor as I believe he owns one, if I'm not mistaken.

hi, I have an SQ and absolutely love it, firstly you do know the Topside SQ is a full mech mod ? I say this as I see you mention the Topside Dual which is a regulated squonk.

to answer your question about filling, it is really easy, I don't think you will have an issue, I also have fat fingers and I manage. @Christos might chime in here with his opinion as he also owns one

then your best bet to get one is as @Dela Rey Steyn said - www.inkdvapor.co.as @JurgensSt

let me know if you have an other questions

regards

Item wanted: Clutch Squonker (21700, square bottle)

Price Preference: as cheap as possible

Condition
: awesome

Delivery/Collection
:Courier

Reason
: cos i want one

Hi Guys, I've been scrounging for one of these without success
The filling is really easy as it’s top fill and the mod is a great mod.
Even with fat fingers this is a breeze to use and keep maintained.

How much are you looking at spending because I recently got 2 new squonkers and I may let my topside go as it’s cleanup week for neglected gear.

Hey @Christos,

I would love to get my hands on one but I'm not in the position to spend the big bucks. Money is tight with the covid "plannedemic", and my minister of finance will remove my reproductive bits .

Back