Coilology now at All Day Vapes

YeOldeOke

Elite Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
All Day Vapes Logo Print 50.png

logo_200x.jpg

We are happy to announce that we now stock a wide range of Coilology coils.

They have received excellent reviews from reviewers as well as vapers worldwide for a few years now. Offering great quality and value for money that is hard to beat, they fit in well with our operation.

We think you will find our pricing offers great value for money as well.

Being a juice company, we offer an additional 15% discount on all coils and wicks if you have any juice in your cart, as well as our normal Cashback.

Slide1.JPG

Slide2.JPG

Slide3.JPG

Slide4.JPG

https://alldayvapes.co.za/product-category/coilology/

Last edited:
We also stock their cotton. Not having tried it before I was a bit hesitant to put it up, but now after trying it I am happy to stock it.

I have used Cotton Bacon V2 and Prime the last few years, but I must say the Coilology cotton is as good as Cotton Bacon. It wicks like a champ, no taste, clear flavour.

We were going to carry some Cotton Bacon as a convenience for our customers, but not so sure it's necessary now.

The only thing to note is that the 3mm thread cotton is a bit thick for the 3mm coil. I had to pull a bit of cotton off it, The 2.5mm should be perfect for the 3mm coil.

I didn't pull much off, and wicked it *real* tight in the coil. Way tighter than I normally would, but it still wicks like a champ, no dry hits. The more I vape on it, the more I like it. I'm actually impressed, I like it more than the CB.

(I'm not just saying that because we now stock it. We could just as easily stock CB)

Last edited:
Update for thread and shoelace cotton.
3mm is suitable for 3.5mm or bigger coils
2.5mm is suitable for 3mm coils

The size refers to the size of the aglet, not the size of coil it is suitable for. I've updated the website with this info.

Update:
Shoelace cotton and thread cotton prices halved because you have to remove some cotton to make it fit properly. Not good for convenience, which is the point of this cotton.

Upside is you can wick 4 coils with 1 piece :D Which gives you wicks for 80 coils in one box :-D

We won't restock them.

Last edited:
Back