Common Screw Sizes & Orings For Rba/rta/rda

Thread necro.

Just wanted to say that builders warehouse sells a nice kit of assorted O-rings for about R70- has most sizes used in tanks.
Just remember to check that they are either nitrile or silicone. Rubber doesn't hold up well for moving parts.

Well I had a look at the O-ring pack from builders although they are the right sizes they are too thick to be used in atomizers so I would say avoid. I'm still trying to source the right sizes etc will update thread if I manage to find anything locally.

Well I had a look at the O-ring pack from builders although they are the right sizes they are too thick to be used in atomizers so I would say avoid. I'm still trying to source the right sizes etc will update thread if I manage to find anything locally.

Visit these guys (http://www.carlinmedical.co.za/), they do thin solid round silicone in various sizes as well, get the right thickness, buy a specialized silicone glue from them as well and make your own o-rings to your preferred size - you wont see or feel the joint as the glue "weld" the 2 sections into each other.

Back