COMPEITION TIME!!!

HouseOfVape

Experienced Vaper
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
---------------COMPETITION TIME----------------
Want to win a Tesla WYE, 2x 18650's, 1x 30ml Price Drop E-Liquid; AND a Joytech Ornate tank?
All you have to do is;
•Visit out Facebook profile page
•Like and Share this post.
•Tell us your vaping story in the comment section below.
•Tag 2 Friends in the comments section as well.
•Competition starts 23/01/2018 and Ends on the 11/02/2018
•You must be friends with Brendan Perumal And/or Kabir Kabz Singh.
•Make sure you have liked our page
•Strictly No Under 18's.
•MUST be Living in South Africa
•Be sure to follow us on instagram (This does not contribute towards the entry.)dummmmmmbyvjvhbjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj.jpg

Thanks for the chance @HouseOfVape

I have liked and shared this link to facebook. :) I have visited your facebook page - liked and shared it. :)Sent friend requests to Brendan and Kabir :) Following you on instagram.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I gave up smoking a long long time ago. Quit cold turkey 8--) A very good friend of mine was a smoker and was introduced to vaping...and decided to give up the stinkies :happy:...his vaping journey got me interested and I have enjoyed watching him get involved in making his own juices, building his own decks, and teaching me all the ins and outs about vaping. I love all the different products available...the mods, the tanks, the ejuices. I have an Awesome Vaporesso Revenger X Kit...and an Evic Primo mini...both of which I really Love vaping with.... I enjoy trying different flavours...the variety of different tastes are amazingly mind blowing and I absolutely love blowing vape clouds. Enjoying this Vape Journey with my Awesome friend.:h:

Awesome giveaway and thank you again.
:aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:
@Max @Tanja :clap:

Back