COMPETITION TIME @ The Flavour Mill

TFM

Supplier
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
#singlevspartners
It’s time to settle the great debate, we want to get to the bottom of the controversy that surrounds this topic. Our team have been discussing this due to the fact that Valentine’s Day is around the corner. We came to the conclusion that we need more data to settle this once and for all. So help us out fam!
Motivate in the comments section why it’s better to be single or in a relationship and the comment with the most likes will win an amazing Valentine’s basket loaded with goodies worth R1200.
Please note:
*To qualify you need to like our Facebook page.
*Only comments on the original Facebook post will be considered.
Competition closes on Monday 15 February.
Please keep your eye out on other great Valentine’s specials from The Flavour Mill.
www.theflavourmill.co.za

7.png

It is better to be in a relationship to share all the beatiful things in life with someone by your side plus you have someone in your corner when times are tough.

This is how you count the benefits to being single..

giphy.gif

You add VG cause it's dad.
You add pg cause it's mom.
You add flavouring which is the children.
Together it builds a familie a great juice that we all love and enjoy.
NICOTINE is the hard things in life that tests the bond of this familie and we need it to see how strong the bond is and make it even stronger.
I love my partner we built a great juice together which I enjoy.

Hey guys, loving the responses. Please remember to go comment on Facebook :D

I don't do the Facebook thing. But I would say relationship. Because nothing sucks more than being excited over something and having noone to share it with. My girl doesn't vape but she still fakes excitement when I show her my new vape mail. That to me means the world.

Being single means :
Toilet seat up or down:campeon2:
Remote always were it was left:campeon:
No budget on vape gear:clap:
No weird family extra:meparto:
My dog loves me double:h:
Farting is less complicated:headbang:

It's a no brainer :ura:

Back