COMPETITION: Vapour Mountain - Win a REO!

Oupa

Owner at Vapour Mountain
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
Vapour Mountain Logo - resize.jpg

This month we thought we would do a competition with a massive prize...

Buy any TWO 100ml Vapour Mountain Premium juices and you will automatically be entered into the draw to win an Economy LP REO Grand - Aluminium as well as a Vapour Mountain Hoodie. Together worth over R2000!

The competition will run from today until Monday, 31 August at 8pm. Winner will be selected via a random draw.

Order your TWO 100ml Vapour Mountain Premium Juices here now to stand the chance to win a REO and a hoodie!​

Economy LP REO Grand.JPG

VM Hoodie3.jpg

Oh. My. HAT!
:OMGWOW:

Now, I know my odds are bleak but come now, who's going to pass this up;

Amazing comp @Oupa :clap:

Great deal @Oupa!
I have pretty shitty luck with competitions though, so I'll add my order's worth in the Reo-piggy-bank for my next Reo :D

I have pretty shitty luck with competitions though, so I'll add my order's worth in the Reo-piggy-bank for my next Reo :D

I should do the same really, I've been trying to build a juice supply to sustain me over 2mths, to be able to buy a second Reo. As I said, my chances are bleak and I'm only running low on tropical ice but I could stick it out and get my second Reo sooner than later hmmm:think:

Can you give us an idea of how many in the draw. Just to get a handle on our odds?

11 entries so far...

Almost time for the draw... 1 day left to get your order in to stand the chance to win a REO and a Vapour Mountain hoodie!

Placed my order with 9 minutes to spare.

Made it by the skin of my Koh Gen Doh!!

Thank you all for your entries! We are about to draw the winner... please stand by for the announcement of the winner!

Ok enough of the anticipation building :D, the winner was drawn and notified. We are waiting on confirmation of their forum name to announce it on here.

Damn! It wasn't my lucky day.

Congratulations to the mysterious winner! :D

Back