[Contest] Which pod system is your favorite? Enter to test our Zero kit by Renova Vapor!

Vaporesso

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi SA fans,

Renova Vapor, represented by Vaporesso comes to meet you guys!

As you know, we are dedicated to perfecting the pod systems. So we bring out the newest Zero kit which would be the new pacemaker for all refillable POD Systems

1. Press to Fill system in PCTG medical material pod

2. Built-in Ccell coil for high-nicotine satisfaction

3. 650mAh battery with Omni Board Mini

4. Adjustable power modes

We know there are many kinds of pod system kits in the market right now and right in your hand. So are the Zero kit!

Which is your favorite one? Comment below to tell us the reasons.

Then 9 lucky people will be chosen on Sep 19 to win our newly-released Zero kit, help us test it and give us your feedback.

Thanks in advance and come join us!

upload_2018-9-12_19-14-3.png

upload_2018-9-12_19-14-16.png

upload_2018-9-12_19-14-57.png

upload_2018-9-12_19-13-2.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-9-12_19-14-28.png
    upload_2018-9-12_19-14-28.png
    291.1 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
I am the proud owner of a dual battery box mod and a single battery squonk mod, but have unfortunately never used a pod system such as yours. I have been looking at some, but have not actually ventured into pod systems yet. For me, a pod system should be small enough to carry in my shirt pocket whilst out and about, yet still deliver satisfactory vape. Your design looks amazing and seems quite compact. A win for me is the fact that I can use my favorite all day vape in a pod system, instead of using cartridges. I also love having all the safety features that I expect from a quality product like the Zero.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I only used the Aspire breeze 2 and what I like about it is the size compared to me other mod. It is pocket friendly and with high nic juice it satisfies your craving in a few puffs. Having refillable pods is a huge advantage and saving.

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk

I have a Twisp Cue but tried the Suorin drop from a friend and I prefer the drop. The drop Has more satisfying Vapor density and Throat hit is better too. It also feels more comfortable in the hand and is also refillable making it better

@Chukin'Vape

I personally haven't had much luck with the pod systems, but maybe that's just because I have used the wrong ones!

I have succesfully converted a smoker with the Orca kit though, so while it isn't a pod system, I do think the high-ohm setups have a significant place.

The Aspire Breeze 2. Coil heads are cheap and the power delivery is good. I don't get any ramp up time and the vape has some 'kick' to it. Other than the breeze 2, I like the SMOK infinix for its size and the power delivery is quite good with this device.

Had a look at this @ Vape Con and the size impressed me.

Better half was sold as soon as she show them.

I don't own a pod system...yet....but I have tried a friend Aspire Breeze 2 before, and it is nice and light. Smallest mod I have used and the flavour is also not bad at all, which is always a bonus

Only tried The Twisp Cue what was alright. But I would prefer a refillable pod myself.

The size of this pod really impressed me and I would love to test its performance.

I have an array of mods but no pod systems as yet. Having said that, I'm finding myself very drawn to the Lost Vape Orion, for the shallowest of reasons - it just looks so good and well made. I am a bit intrigued by pod systems though. Many veteran vapers have tried them out and found them different, but enjoyable - and have continued to use them. I guess it must mean there are good pod systems out there which deliver another way to experience and enjoy vaping.

I've only tried 2. The Twisp cue and the justfog mini.

I have always been a fan of the vaporesso cCell coils in my revenger kit.

This pod system would be the perfect portable carry around, and allow me to still enjoy my favourite fruity menthol liquid.

Plus I never win anything. This would be a great start for a vaporesso fan

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

I have the Joyetech Exceed Edge and enjoy using it very much.
The Zero Kit looks and sounds really Awesome - with the Press to Fill System and adjustable power modes. Great Design. Love the shape and the colours.
Thanks for the chance.

@Max

I have previously used and owned a twisp cue which i wss not satisfied with due to low battery power and limited flavor optipns and i have used a smok pod system not sure what it was called. Ive also tested the apsire breeze and i really enjoyed it the shape just worked so well.

I love the sleek looking design of your system and it looks perfect for people lookign to stealth vape

I like how this mod has adjustable power modes. Not something you see often on pod systems.

Ive never vaped on a pod system and have always wanted to try one.

I have two Twisp cue's and a E-leaf I-care2.I ise the cue's quite often and like it much. the I-care is basically the last resort when all my other mods is either flat or needs a pitstop.

@hot.chillie35

Recently started vaping on a RX3 dual, would love a secondary device for when my batts run flat to keep me away from the cigarettes.
My very first vape experience was on one of those early twisp pens (4 years ago or something), not even sure which it was, it belonged to a friend - he didn't like it much so I always used to puff on it when i was there if I didn't have cigarettes at the time. Now while im charging Im getting cigarettes to deal with the vape addiction.

WELL DONE TO ALL YOU GUYS WHO WON THE RENOVA ZERO...
It is a great pod system which i KNOW you will enjoy if you are into it...
:ARMS1::ARMS1::ARMS1:

Winners' Time

Thanks so much for all of your feedback! It's tough for us to select the 9 winners to win the final version of Zero kit!

It's totally random and congratulations to all of them!

@NOOB
@daniel craig
@franshorn
@Modyrts
@Resistance
@Crockett
@Constantbester
@Stosta
@Kareem

Please contact us about your delivery information within 48 hours. Stay tuned and more events will be coming!

Thanj you so so much!!!!

Congrats to everyone else!

Dont give up and keep entering

Back