COV Mini volt to trade for bigger MOD (see inside)

mildly.inked

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Item looking to trade: Authentic Mini Volt mod by C.O.V

Condition
: Mint: Box, leaflet and USB cable it came with included.

Age of the item
: Got it from Sir Vape when they launched (think it's a week or maybe two at most?)

Location of item
: Pretoria/Centurion

Delivery/Collection
: It's a trade so would like to keep this as a face to face in Pretoria/Centurion preferably - if someone from JHB wants to trade we can chat. (I'm also new to this forum and nobody knows me or can vouch for me -this is a big deal on a lot of forums I visit- but face to face will eliminate any worry for both parties)

Reason
: I REALLY like it but not the best choice as my first MOD purely due to the battery life (I'm vaping a lot so the battery isn't lasting, want something that will last closer to a full day or allow me to keep a spare set of batteries charged that I can swap when it goes flat). Will most likely buy another one later when my wife isn't looking.

What I will Trade for: What I'm looking to trade for is one of the following MODs in the same condition as my Minivolt (i.e. Very good to Mint) - (depending on offer we can chat about cash if need be):
*Really want a black MOD as well please as I like to keep things muted, with box and whatever it came with as well
- Wisemec Reuleaux RX200
- Joyetech Cuboid 150W
- Koopor Plus
- eVic VTC Mini (V2?)
- Just those I can think of that I have been interested in and looking at getting.
Pics:
DSC_0085.jpg

DSC_0086.jpg

DSC_0087.jpg

TL;DR:

Have Minivolt, want bigger longer lasting MOD as I'm vaping a lot more than the Mini can handle in terms of battery life.

If price isn't an issue, having a 2nd mod or a backup mod is something I think all vapers should consider seriously.
The mini volt is my discreet mod that I use at the office with a rolo 200 always sitting in the car. Just a thought. Good luck with the trade.

If price isn't an issue, having a 2nd mod or a backup mod is something I think all vapers should consider seriously.
The mini volt is my discreet mod that I use at the office with a rolo 200 always sitting in the car. Just a thought. Good luck with the trade.

No for sure, I think it fits that part perfectly and I will have to buy another one later for that reason but don't have the cash to buy a new MOD + batteries, etc. right now as I just started end of Jan and have already spent a fair bit on kit and juices and whatnot.

The more I think about it though, if I had a Cuboid, Rolo, etc. I wouldn't trade my primary mod for the minivolt but rather buy it as an additional mod.

I think I rather need to sell this mod outright and then just add some cash and buy a new mod, then I can also choose one specifically.

@Silver, could you please archive this thread for me? I will create a FS thread in the correct forum. Shot.

Back