Oh this is great news @akhalz !
All the best with the new online store
:)

What's the password?

Kidding, congrats man. Please remember (like I tried with Sir Vape and Cotton Bacon Prime ) if you send me any products, I will do a review on it.
I don't have a channel, I don't have subscribers, but at least you'll know how good your product is.

Oh this is great news @akhalz !
All the best with the new online store
:)

Thanks @Silver, hopefully this will help those who don't like using google docs, though payment is still via EFT and PayPal, but at a later stage I will get a Payment Gateway installed, it's just tough to break through as they require a minimum of 6 months of online sales to make it viable for them.

What's the password?

Kidding, congrats man. Please remember (like I tried with Sir Vape and Cotton Bacon Prime ) if you send me any products, I will do a review on it.
I don't have a channel, I don't have subscribers, but at least you'll know how good your product is.

Hahaha :-D:-D:-D @Steyn777 When I'm as big as Sir Vape, I will consider your offer, right now I've exhausted all my resources for this :-(

Last edited:
How's this? I can open the site, so everyone can register and browse in the mean time, but if anyone orders and pays I'll cancel it with no refunds
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png

For the discounts you'll need a discount code so it will be pointless buying and paying now.

I will post the discount codes later when I have a definitive time set.

Thanks @Silver, hopefully this will help those who don't like using google docs, though payment is still via EFT and PayPal, but at a later stage I will get a Payment Gateway installed, it's just tough to break through as they require a minimum of 6 months of online sales to make it viable for them.

Hahaha :-D:-D:-D @Steyn777 When I'm as big as Sir Vape, I will consider your offer, right now I've exhausted all my resources for this :-(
Hehehe...I wish you all the best and you can be sure I'll try a coil or 2.

How's this? I can open the site, so everyone can register and browse in the mean time, but if anyone orders and pays I'll cancel it with no refunds
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png

For the discounts you'll need a discount code so it will be pointless buying and paying now.

I will post the discount codes later when I have a definitive time set.
Congratulations on the sites, had a quick look and they look great. Going live date?

Is there an option to collect if we buy online @akhalz ?
Unfortunately not at this moment in time, had a few test runs last night and those people rushed to checkout and forgot to add shipping, for the special there won't be collection, but after the dust settles I'll add it in

Sent from my VIE-L09 using Tapatalk

We're watching @akhalz

No pressure ;-)

:headbang:

Unfortunately not at this moment in time, had a few test runs last night and those people rushed to checkout and forgot to add shipping, for the special there won't be collection, but after the dust settles I'll add it in

Sent from my VIE-L09 using Tapatalk

Ah - now I understand why I got slapped with that huge shipping component at checkout Luckily @akhalz was at hand.

Sent by iDad's iPhone

Hi Everyone

www.craftedcoils.co.za
www.craftedcoils.com

Is now fully functional.

There will be free shipping on local orders over R1000

International shipping will be R800/$65 for orders under R1000/$80 and for orders above R1000/$80 shipping will be R690/$55.

The USD prices on the site are estimates as they are live exchange rates, you will receive a PayPal invoice on order completion which maybe slightly more or slightly less, also remember there's a time difference so please allow for a delay in invoicing.

The codes will be valid for 36 hours only. It's basically 36 hours of madness for me.

The code is valid for a single use, only one use per customer, if I find multiple orders to the same address, both orders will be cancelled. If payment is made you will be refunded as well, only when the fund clear into my account.

Please allow a day or 2 for processing of orders for bags and caps, there will be tons of orders to get through and I also have to manually verify each payment.

No collections will be entertained for the duration of the sale.

The coils are out of stock and pre-order is open, once stock is on hand your order will be shipped.

The 50% discount will apply to all items, excluding the Entheon caps as those are already at a discounted rate.

Please use the discount code: LaunchDay50% when checking out if you don't, you will be liable for the full amount.

Take your time when completing your shipping details and ensure all the details are correct, we are not liable for incorrect information supplied.

Make sure you choose the correct payment option. All banking details are supplied on screen, also remember to send proof of payment to the email address provided. If proof of payment is not sent I will not be able to process the order until the money reflects in my account.

Website102.jpg

Yoh site is choked lol I’m trying hard!

Congrats with the site @akhalz !
Hope it goes well

Such a great opportunity but unfortunately nothing i am looking for is available.
GL with your venture.

I'm sorry @KZOR

Hopefully soon there will be more on offer, currently trying to build up a base, then get to the better stuff.

Congrats with the site @akhalz !
Hope it goes well

Thanks @Silver, I hope you ordered a DESCE bag now lol :-D

The Sale has been extended, it now runs till Sunday the 11th March 2018 and ends at 11:59 P.M.

Please use the code: EXTENDED50% when checking out.

I like your site man, best of luck going forward.

Back