CT - Spare positive contact -Reo Grand?

KB_314

OG vaper
LV

Awards
Hey guys, I screwed up my positive contact (Reo Grand) and don't have a spare. Lesson learned. Gonna order from VM but that means no Reo until Monday at best. :eek::eek::eek:

If anyone in CT is willing to sell a spare tomorrow please let me know (Gardens/CBD in the day - but willing to schlep). Thanks for reading.

Let me check if i have one at home and u can fetch from canal walk. U can just replace it when u have it

Hey guys, I screwed up my positive contact (Reo Grand) and don't have a spare. Lesson learned. Gonna order from VM but that means no Reo until Monday at best. :eek::eek::eek:

If anyone in CT is willing to sell a spare tomorrow please let me know (Gardens/CBD in the day - but willing to schlep). Thanks for reading.
sorry but i have only a reo mini repair kit not a grand . contact oupa im sure he will help

What happened if I may ask?
Just a little man-handling getting it out yesterday. I was convinced I had spares and wasn't as delicate as I should have been. No short or anything, and def not the Reo's fault! I since fiddled with it and managed to get it firing - it's a temporary solution until I get spares from @Oupa

Just a little man-handling getting it out yesterday. I was convinced I had spares and wasn't as delicate as I should have been. No short or anything, and def not the Reo's fault! I since fiddled with it and managed to get it firing - it's a temporary solution until I get spares from @Oupa

Thanks, I like to know so I can learn from the mistakes if you know what I mean.
One thing I've learnt from my Reo is that, it's never the Reo that is at fault :rock:

Im glad to hear shes firing in the mean time bud :)

If you do not come right, Koringberg is just 130 kms away!
Thanks - 260km round trip only? - while Rhonda is well worth it and I'm very keen to meet you @Andre , somewhere closer than Koringberg would be lovely! A mini meet in CT, maybe Canal Walk so @andro can join ;)

Thanks - 260km round trip only? - while Rhonda is well worth it and I'm very keen to meet you @Andre , somewhere closer than Koringberg would be lovely! A mini meet in CT, maybe Canal Walk so @andro can join ;)
For sure, we make an appointment for a tattoo session, but then go for a vape session:D

Back