Dani Box Mini

I have a little while to play with the Dani Box Mini and I have to say it's the perfect mod for an OCD Type Person because it's so perfectly engineered there is nothing that can drive you crazy... everything lines up perfectly and there is not a bump or a blip anywhere on the mod. They rave about how good the chip is especially for TC but I don't use TC... how does it compare to mt DNA75C's? For me the same... both excellent!

The menu system on the dicodes mods takes some real getting used to and you have to read the manual or watch a YouTube video to work things out but it's certainly doable just like some of the confusing Chinese chipsets... at the end of the day (for me anyway) I set it to 28 watts and never fiddle again. ;-)

It is very comfortable in the hand and being someone that holds my vape every waking hour of the day that's very important to me... the buttons are easily accessible and are nice and clicky! The finishing off of the mod is simply perfect! The mod is nice and small but handles the Dvarw DL like it was MADE for it!

Yes, it's expensive but worth the price as far as I'm concerned! I think this will stand up really well to heavy usage and handle sweat from the hands with no issues.

I have wanted one of these since seeing them at the Stuttgart show last year and am really glad I finally pulled the trigger and I think this will be a very well used mod and a keeper!

Thanks for the update and the feedback @Rob Fisher

It looks amazing and the Dvarw matches it perfectly

Winner winner chicken dinner!

I sold my Mini 'cause it doesn't fit my hands, but nevertheless it's a brilliant device. I'm sold to the Dicodes Dani Tube Mods, the chip is the best TC chip ever made, in my eyes. Once you set it up it's fire and forget, DNA chips regulate the same way, but setting them up is a pain in the ass... I dont't like the need of a computer connection to set up my mods. The Dicodes menu is sophisticated at first sight, but once you dive in, the settings are clear and structured, you can do all the settings on the Mod. For me: Flash e Vapor and Dicodes is all I'ever need. German engeneering at it's best (Audi, Mercedes and VW did the opposite with cheating software on their engines, so we have to be the best at building vapegear to get back reputation... :))

For the Pico lovers out there, this looks like a high-end option to what they already love

My buddy has had one of these for around a year but has never used it. He's looking to sell it, any idea what its worth?

The more I use the Dicodes mods (Dani Mini and Taifun Box mod) the more I like them... of all my high-end mods these two are the most resilient to being used all day. They both still look as good as they did when I opened the boxes on day 1. My Stab wood mods require love and affection and coconut oil and waxing... and even the juma mods do get duller over time and require maintenance. The Taifun Box mod is a little heavy for my liking because it's built like a Sherman Tank... but the Dani Mini is very comfortable and small while handling a Dvarw DL perfectly.
Dicodes 004.JPG

And just a heads up for those interested... there is a Dani 21700 version being released real soon!

Back