SOLD DBv3 and OG Reload

Status
Not open for further replies.

TyTy

Chasing Flavour
LV

Awards
Item for Sale :- Double Barrel V3 with cover and gold OG Reload 24mm, will throw in Matt black dead rabbit rda and delivery provided I'm in that area on the day (Joburg and pretoria) no batteries
Selling Price :- R1700 for bundle
Condition :- 9.9/10
Age of the item :- +- 4 months on DBv3, 3 weeks on reload and not sure on dead rabbit
Clone or Authentic :- all authentic
Location of item :- alberton/ east rand
Delivery/Collection :- delivery (if in area)
Reason for sale:- need funds
Add a picture here :-
IMG-20200817-WA0009.jpg
IMG-20200817-WA0010.jpg IMG-20200817-WA0008.jpg IMG-20200817-WA0011.jpg IMG-20200817-WA0012.jpg IMG-20200817-WA0013.jpg

Mod is in great shape.
Great price for the setup,wish I was in the market for it.

No bubble glass sorry

And both items are on hold

Look at the box it comes in ... I know reloads come in a metal box and not cardboard

They came in boxes like that too..this looks to be a original..I think to settle this the owner just needs to take pictures of the deck and the bottom of the atomizer so that he can move on with his sale

They came in boxes like that too..this looks to be a original..I think to settle this the owner just needs to take pictures of the deck and the bottom of the atomizer so that he can move on with his sale

Attachments

• D3E62320-2C6E-42A6-97CE-2DEB21666921.jpeg
    D3E62320-2C6E-42A6-97CE-2DEB21666921.jpeg
    276 KB · Views: 49
  • 2A9FC1DE-A119-4AEC-8825-E7550BDCFF56.jpeg
    2A9FC1DE-A119-4AEC-8825-E7550BDCFF56.jpeg
    301.8 KB · Views: 49
The box on the right is the rta box and the rta was purchased in late 2017 Early 2018 in the second pic the box is open and you can see the box is metal

A better photo would help but there are subtle differences as is.
Biggest difference in the patterns on the afc-ring ----- as if the sellers afc-ring is flipped.
View attachment 204757
Thank you @KZOR atleast someone noticed something different about the reload aswell ... I have seen the clones come in the cardboard boxes as I was going to purchase another reload a while ago and have asked why in a cardboard box and the guy says it’s authentic, however it was not so i declined the sale.

The old reloads come in metal boxes. I have 3 of the above reloads all in the same cardboard boxs bought from reputable vape stores. The box does not in any anyway define if its a cloan or not.

For what I paid for it and the vape store I bought it from its def not a Clone

It is authentic. The Reload 24 came in the new blue boxes since the MTL launched last year. I have had both tins and the paper box.
I wouldn't even know where to buy a Clone, but to put everyone's mind at ease IL upload more pics tonight and do the scratch code on the box aswell and screenshot the authenticity on reloads website

image.jpg Just received 5mins ago,from a reputable dealer.
Legit.

Last edited:
A better photo would help but there are subtle differences as is.
Biggest difference in the patterns on the afc-ring ----- as if the sellers afc-ring is flipped.
View attachment 204757
This is no clone, the afc ring in the first and second batch of the reloads had the detail on the afc ring facing in the direction as seen in the silver reload in your pic. The one on the gold one for sale is the direction of v3 to date of the reload 24s. My black reload v3 that came in a metal box and my silver in a metal box both bought new from reputable stores have this difference.

My black one also came in the same blue fabric box. Checked online and its authentic

Thanks to everyone for helping out here, I know it's authentic but always better when the community helps out

Any reason why they changed from a metal tin to that box?
It’s a long story! But I can maybe try sum it up in 1 word: moola:p

@TyTy i really didn’t know ... my apologies about thinking it was a clone , I always known reloads to come in metal boxes ,however I now know they also come in cardboard boxes so thank you everyone to clarify this it also educated me into knowing there was a transition from metal to cardboard boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back