Desk check

Testing some coils from the master, @charln

View attachment 264071

Still in love with that Half Moon uncle @Rob Fisher . Might only be 18650, but she's a beauty and I found the perfect little spanner set to take her apart for cleaning and polishing. Hits like a bus again! All I need now is a ring light for better photos, lol, or dig out the DSLR every time, but way too lazy for that. One day I'll take photo's like yours, lol. @charln sent me some banger samples to test and these seemed the most closely matched to compare coils on all mechs and same juice. I was so surprised about the winner though. Coil science is like voodoo, lol. The man is a genius for sure!

Still in love with that Half Moon uncle @Rob Fisher . Might only be 18650, but she's a beauty and I found the perfect little spanner set to take her apart for cleaning and polishing. Hits like a bus again! All I need now is a ring light for better photos, lol, or dig out the DSLR every time, but way too lazy for that. One day I'll take photo's like yours, lol. @charln sent me some banger samples to test and these seemed the most closely matched to compare coils on all mechs and same juice. I was so surprised about the winner though. Coil science is like voodoo, lol. The man is a genius for sure!

Winner! Bazinga!

Back