Desk check

Some Sunday single coil fun.
2df4765348131ee264d7c16d23299b5a.jpg

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk
What mod is that in the back not the SL class

All sorted out for the next 4 weeks at work. I rotate every week and vape two DL tanks at a time. The banana one is for home use.
So these wicks last me for the month, doing two weeks of service each. Sounds like a long time, but they do keep up quite well, especially seeing as I vape quite a bit of MTL at work as well and these are just for work. In the evenings I use my Drag X's at home for DL.

Some nice new juices in there courtesy of @ivc_mixer

IMG_20210911_153207.jpg

All four Expromizer V4's ready to rock. Two to be used at home for TV vapes and two to drive to work with in conjunction with my two Pioneers.
One interesting thing I've noticed for the first time is that the Foxy One starts firing at 5.2V and then drops to 4.8V, which is supposed to be closer to 4.4V according to my calculations. 0.98Ohm and 20W... Very weird. Must be a chip thing. Don't see it on the Mixx mods at all. Anyway, here's the eye candy

IMG_20210911_184959.jpg

It is indeed... unfortunately some of the paint did come off, but fortunately it means a weekend project is on the cards to sort it out.

I have two mods to strip and paint and then never again! I won't even buy a painted mod again.

You lucky man. I would pay good money (or kill) for another Noisy Cricket V2.
It's relegated my 2 Hexes to the bench
Did pay good money for them. Have a fourth one that not so much great. Just keeping it for the 'you never know' moment or spares.
Bought my 1st one in November and about 3weeks later bought 3 more. Crazy power in series and ADV in parallel. Still wish I had more.

Môre of a bookshelf check. Got the batteries all sorted and spent the wee hours of the morning printing labels. Will stick them on later today. Thanks for hooking me up @vicTor

IMG_20220219_221546.jpg

Sitting relaxing in Rush, Ireland. Enjoying @ivc_mixer's Chuck Pineapple Bubblegum juice. Love it. Took five bottles with me to make sure I don't run out. (Also sealed branded bottles in case there were any queries through customs and immigration. (LOL. Not an Irish beer. A Budweiser.)

Attachments

• 20220220_185538.jpg
    20220220_185538.jpg
    240.1 KB · Views: 32
The Umbrella Mods RTA is back in rotation! Great flavour! Just wish it has a bigger juice capacity!
Umbrella Mods RTA 1.jpg

Back