Digiflavor Siren V4 MTL RTA

Will perhaps mix a 10ml of Raspberry at 50/50 no nic as well to test and try the other coil or check what wire i have here. Doubt i have just plain wire
Whack in some freebase if you have some, some nic is important for that throat hit!
The coil you have in there should work fine, otherwise just play around with all of the others? See what happens if you raise/lower it a little? This process is half the fun anyway!

Ok will do that now, i usually vape around 2.5mg freebase? what would you recommend for MTL?

sorry for all the Noob questions but im very new to MTL, So want to just test this thing properly before we then part ways

Ok will do that now, i usually vape around 2.5mg freebase? what would you recommend for MTL?

sorry for all the Noob questions but im very new to MTL, So want to just test this thing properly before we then part ways
I’d say 9 - 12mg?

Your coil height seems alright. Try it with a simple round wire and a fruity flavour.
That's what i thought in relation to height of the posts but unless just the angle of the shot there does seem quite a gap between bottom of the coil and that shower head airflow and in the final shot when the camera is at a slightly different angle the coil seems to be slightly over the top of the posts which might just be a little too high, not saying i am right but have another look at the gap and the last shot! I think coil placement might be a little high as it does appear to have quite tall posts!

TBH, the airflow can go from very tight to fairly loose which is quite a plus for me. If i do use pods i want it to be a tight MTL draw which this offers and its quiet.
When not use to MTL RTA's it is a learning curve but you really have to get the right wattage/airflow ratio (which will also differ from RTA to RTA and what type and ID of coil you are using), fine line between muted flavour and intense flavour but it's quite a short learning curve!

When not use to MTL RTA's it is a learning curve but you really have to get the right wattage/airflow ratio (which will also differ from RTA to RTA and what type and ID of coil you are using), fine line between muted flavour and intense flavour but it's quite a short learning curve!
Waiting for your opinion on this one buddy

TBH, the airflow can go from very tight to fairly loose which is quite a plus for me. If i do use pods i want it to be a tight MTL draw which this offers and its quiet.
Compare it to the Kipo. That's the type of draw and flavour I would expect it to have.

tenor.gif

I could be way off here as I don't know this tank. Looking at the coil I would say that it is upside down and too high. When I was building for MTL I had that coil as close as possible to the airflow, almost to the point of you saying I was blocking it without touching. I would get a tight draw from this and lots of flavour.
When I got my Dvarw clones, I did the same thing and almost made a DL tank into an MTL, for RDL I have to leave a little space under the coil. With the intakes I find the same, I can adjust the airflow by how high or low the coil is.

I could be way off here as I don't know this tank. Looking at the coil I would say that it is upside down and too high. When I was building for MTL I had that coil as close as possible to the airflow, almost to the point of you saying I was blocking it without touching. I would get a tight draw from this and lots of flavour.
When I got my Dvarw clones, I did the same thing and almost made a DL tank into an MTL, for RDL I have to leave a little space under the coil. With the intakes I find the same, I can adjust the airflow by how high or low the coil is.
The “upside down” is due to something I consider a con on any tank these days… the posts are made for just one direction of coil wrapping. To get a belly up coil in this, @StompieZA would have to use a coil that is wrapped the other way… what makes this even more odd is that the coil is the one supplied with the tank.
That being said, belly down may suit this tank better, as it does allow you to get the coil lower down.
Coil placement is one of those finicky things that can differ from one tank to another, that’s why mtl rtas are so much fun… tune, tune, tune and MAGIC!

I’m sure it’ll hit the local market soon at its price range! My Siren 2s costed me between two and three hundred rands each. I had 4 at some stage!
Oh I am DEFINITELY grabbing one as soon as they land!

20210722_192408.jpg 20210722_193038.jpg
It's a true MTL RTA. The airflow control ring similar to the Tauren MTL RTA and provides very accurate control. At its widest position the airflow is probably around 1.4mm (equivalent) and it obviously goes down to 0. Building is straightforward and wicking is very easy and this thing keeps up with my frantic chain vaping. I'm already on my second tank in about an hour of vaping.
Lookwise @Timwis, it's a Cthulu Hastur without the stupid rotating base.
Finally, the flavour is awesome. Digiflavour nailed it on this one @Dela Rey Steyn. You will love it!

View attachment 235374 View attachment 235375
It's a true MTL RTA. The airflow control ring similar to the Tauren MTL RTA and provides very accurate control. At its widest position the airflow is probably around 1.4mm (equivalent) and it obviously goes down to 0. Building is straightforward and wicking is very easy and this thing keeps up with my frantic chain vaping. I'm already on my second tank in about an hour of vaping.
Finally, the flavour is awesome. Digiflavour nailed it on this one @Dela Rey Steyn. You will love it!
Does the showerhead smooth that airflow out as well as giving good coverage to the coil? Not used mine yet as i ham testing the Vapefly SBS Kit at the moment but it just looks like it will be very smooth and very quiet!

Does the showerhead smooth that airflow out as well as giving good coverage to the coil? Not used mine yet as i ham testing the Vapefly SBS Kit at the moment but it just looks like it will be very smooth and very quiet!
Very smooth but not as quiet as the Expromizer V4

not as quiet as the Expromizer V4

Don't go to church anyway, as long as flavour is good and smooth airflow that's the main things and with my reviewers hat on that it gives the full MTL airflow spectrum then it sounds a winner!

View attachment 235374 View attachment 235375

thanks @Grand Guru , you are tempting me

Back