[Disposable Pods] Share your thoughtss...

do you love disposable pods?

• BIG YES!

• LET ME THINK

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have a Vuse pod that I smoke in the early hours of the morning ( ninja vaping while the wife is asleep..) I only use it for that.

I had to wean myself off the disposable pods as the Nic is EXTREMELY addictive and darn expensive in the long run.

I much prefer my little bsrkr MTL on my Vaporesso Gen S 80 as it saves money in the long run and seems to satisfy me way more than the Vuse ever did.

Hey VapeFam,

Disposables? Seriously? It's like setting your money on fire and inhaling the ashes. You love "huge flavor variants"? How about the flavour of environmental destruction, wasted resources, and contributing to the damn pollution problem?

Let's not pretend these disposable pods are the saviours of Flavour Town. They're a lazy excuse for vaping, a slap in the face to the real vape community. You want flavour? Invest in a proper setup, mix your own damn e-juice, and experience what vaping is supposed to be—a sustainable, enjoyable alternative.

But sure, keep puffing away on your disposable illusion of convenience. Just remember, the planet is choking on that "huge flavour variant" of irresponsibility.

Sorry, not sorry.

Hey VapeFam,

Disposables? Seriously? It's like setting your money on fire and inhaling the ashes. You love "huge flavor variants"? How about the flavour of environmental destruction, wasted resources, and contributing to the damn pollution problem?

Let's not pretend these disposable pods are the saviours of Flavour Town. They're a lazy excuse for vaping, a slap in the face to the real vape community. You want flavour? Invest in a proper setup, mix your own damn e-juice, and experience what vaping is supposed to be—a sustainable, enjoyable alternative.

But sure, keep puffing away on your disposable illusion of convenience. Just remember, the planet is choking on that "huge flavour variant" of irresponsibility.

Sorry, not sorry.
Couldn’t agree with you more

Back