Thanks for the pics @Greyz

Looks like a great fun time indeed!

Congrats to all involved.

It was a really cool day! My DIY is so bad that I still messed up even with the cool starter pack... I simply left it at the shop and drove home :confused:

Was great meeting everyone, here's me and @Akash talking kit...

FB_IMG_1488039059277-600x800.jpg

Firstly. You guys should hear @Greyz laugh! It it something else indeed!

To everyone that came out it was truly awesome finaly meeting each and every person!

More meets will definately follow from this!

Thanks @Erica_TFM for all your hard work in prepping this for us!

Thanks to H2Vape for the awesome venue and vibe! Always a pleasure to be at H2Vape!

Some pictures! Not much was taken. Got very busy, recipe talk was crazy. I got quite a few things I need to go mix ASAP!

20170225_114916.jpg
20170225_114907.jpg

20170225_115651.jpg

20170225_115340.jpg

IMG-20170225-WA0024.jpg

Thanks for all the photos and congrats to The Flavour Mill and H2Vape !

I don't know why I am only seeing this now, looks like you guys had a blast :) We will be having our meet this Sunday and will keep you posted as well. What a crowd though, very impressive. Did you guys get to everything in time? Well doe @Erica_TFM & @DizZa for putting that together :aaaaa:

I don't know why I am only seeing this now, looks like you guys had a blast :) We will be having our meet this Sunday and will keep you posted as well. What a crowd though, very impressive. Did you guys get to everything in time? Well doe @Erica_TFM & @DizZa for putting that together :aaaaa:

Hi @Bunnypoison yes thankfully I had a helping hand (or three) to assist with packing everything and getting everything done in time! The guys at H2Vape where also very helpful and friendly as always :party: Was a really good day but I have to say I was exhausted!
Yes please keep us updated on the Jhb meet! I am definitely making a plan to be at one of these in the near future! :rofl: Enjoy it!

Back