DIY Supplies - Benoni Store

craigb

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey guys,

As in the title - wanting to find out if the Benoni store has DIY stuff, it's a little bit out of the way for me to just pop in on the way past if they don't carry it.

Specifically looking for PG.

@Vaperite South Africa

3 unresponded emails from me to info, parkview, northmead @ vaperite.co.za, 1 and a half weeks and still no response. I went elsewhere.
vaperite1.PNG vaperite2.PNG vaperite3.PNG
Admittedly, I should have tagged @Vaperite South Africa in the post, but seeing as it was in your forum I didn't see the need. It's now been a week since the initial response. I went to the forum with the DIY request seeing as I hadn't received any email responses previously. It takes 4 days to provied a one line response to say you will get back to me on Saturday. A promise that remains unfulfilled.

vaperiteforum.PNG

Sorry @craigb. Just returned from the Vape Expo in China and let this one slip. Northmead does sell DIY. All of our B&M shops sell DIY. Our kiosks do not at the moment but that may change

We don't check this forum daily and, for some reason, no longer receive notifications when we are tagged. Not sure why we aren't being notified

Back