DIY Tobacco - RY4 Question

baksteen8168

Useful Idiot
LV

Awards
Good day DIY Guru's

I'm very new to tobacco diy so I have NO clue as to what concentrates to get.

What recipe is the best for a nice, semis sweet, vanilla / caramel / tobacco combo? a Commercial juice I like is Boss Liquid's Signature Tobacco.

Last edited:
cant go wrong with TFA ry4 double, very very versatile. i mix Ry4 double 5%, TFA vanilla bean ice cream 2%. long steep though with ry4 double, at least 2 weeks.

JF holy Ry4 one shot is nice but sweet, mixing some tonight at half the recommended % and shall report back!

cant go wrong with TFA ry4 double, very very versatile. i mix Ry4 double 5%, TFA vanilla bean ice cream 2%. long steep though with ry4 double, at least 2 weeks.

JF holy Ry4 one shot is nice but sweet, mixing some tonight at half the recommended % and shall report back!
Thanks for the feedback. I'll definitely give that recipe a try

Thanks for the feedback. I'll definitely give that recipe a try
my absolute best was DIYFS holy holy grail Ry4 but then the swines reformulated it!

ry4 double is extremely versatile, goes well with custard, creams, added tobaccos, more vanilla etc.

or use it as a standalone @ 8% and see what you want to add to it!

I don't have the patience for a 2 week steep, so I've never left any that long.

Is it worth the wait? Is the improvement that good?

Btw. I love the stuff. I'm just a 10 minute steep kinda mixer! Lol

Is it worth the wait? Is the improvement that good?
Yes, yes, yes, without a doubt, yes. Next time you mix, mix a extra 30ml batch or so and throw it in a cupboard and leave it for a month. In between you can mix some fresh batches and keep using them, but then after the month is over come back and try that one. You will be surprised how much better it is.

Then once you've realised this, next time you mix, mix a big batch - like 500ml or so - and put it aside, then keep mixing your small batches until the time is ready (again, a month later) to use it. When you crack it open, then you mix your second batch of 500ml, so that when the first one is finished, the second one is ready and so you keep running a loop of finishing off a 500 and having a second 500 ready and waiting after a nice, decent steep.

I vape my own Pure Vanilla day in and day out. Literally, that's all I vape. But it's a (insert swear word) on steeping, she needs at least 4 months! So, to overcome this, I have on average about between 4 and 6 litres of the stuff hidden in a dark corner in a room and when I crack open a bottle, I put back a newly mixed one which goes back of the row. And it's worth it. It is soooo worth it.

Being on a budget this works for me,

Toffee cheesecake one shot, makes half a litre, I then add tobacco flavours to that.

Ry4 double, very good.
I also add virginia aroma caramel, can vape this on its own too. I have no specific recipe so they differ all the time slightly.
INW has some good tobacco flavours.
Black honey is decent and I like the cherry cigar.

Being on a budget this works for me,

Toffee cheesecake one shot, makes half a litre, I then add tobacco flavours to that.

Ry4 double, very good.
I also add virginia aroma caramel, can vape this on its own too. I have no specific recipe so they differ all the time slightly.
INW has some good tobacco flavours.
Black honey is decent and I like the cherry cigar.

Thanks @Kevinc1977
What is the toffee cheesecake one shot?
Where does one get it?

Yes, yes, yes, without a doubt, yes. Next time you mix, mix a extra 30ml batch or so and throw it in a cupboard and leave it for a month. In between you can mix some fresh batches and keep using them, but then after the month is over come back and try that one. You will be surprised how much better it is.

Then once you've realised this, next time you mix, mix a big batch - like 500ml or so - and put it aside, then keep mixing your small batches until the time is ready (again, a month later) to use it. When you crack it open, then you mix your second batch of 500ml, so that when the first one is finished, the second one is ready and so you keep running a loop of finishing off a 500 and having a second 500 ready and waiting after a nice, decent steep.

I vape my own Pure Vanilla day in and day out. Literally, that's all I vape. But it's a (insert swear word) on steeping, she needs at least 4 months! So, to overcome this, I have on average about between 4 and 6 litres of the stuff hidden in a dark corner in a room and when I crack open a bottle, I put back a newly mixed one which goes back of the row. And it's worth it. It is soooo worth it.
I'll give it a shot, sounds like it's worth it.

However, 500mls will last me about 6 months to a year. Lol. So it'll be a lot less than that.

I'll give it a shot, sounds like it's worth it.

However, 500mls will last me about 6 months to a year. Lol. So it'll be a lot less than that.
If you MTL, understandable. That's about my monthly amount... lol

Hello DIY Enthusiasts,

Welcome to the world of tobacco DIY! Crafting your own e-liquid can be an exciting journey. For a delightful blend similar to Boss Liquid's Signature Tobacco, consider the following recipe:

Vanilla Caramel Tobacco Delight:

• Tobacco Base: Start with a quality tobacco concentrate of your choice. Virginia or RY4 blends work well.
  • Vanilla: 2 parts. Choose a smooth, creamy vanilla concentrate for a balanced sweetness.
  • Caramel: 1 part. Opt for a rich caramel flavor to add depth and sweetness.
  • Sweetener: To enhance sweetness, add a touch of your preferred sweetener (adjust to taste).
Experiment with the ratios based on your preferences and start with smaller batches for fine-tuning. Don't forget to steep your e-liquid for the best flavor.

Feel free to customize and make it your own. Happy mixing!

Best regards, [Your DIY Mixing Buddy]"

Jf holy Ry4 after a day steep at 5% was excellent. Will give it another couple said days and see but very tasty!

Might throw in some JF biscuit into the next tester (@Intuthu Kagesi :rofl: ) because it tastes like that would give a weird awesomeness to it that could work with an Ry4!

Definitely a winner combo for me too. Check out a recipe called Cardinal, by fear. Also great.

Definitely a winner combo for me too. Check out a recipe called Cardinal, by fear. Also great.
I used to vape a lot of Cardinal but then they reformulated the Ry4 and i didnt enjoy it anymore to be honest.

Most of these Ry4's is way to sweet for me.
I normally take any normal tobacco that I like, mix 4% of it with 0.5 to 1% of an Ry4

Back