Age of the item
:...

Location of item
: can arrange

Delivery/Collection
:

Reason
:

Picture here (if it helps describe what you looking for)
:

I really don't understand why people say DNA is the best. I see these requests for new screens on a weekly to monthly basis.

I really don't understand why people say DNA is the best. I see these requests for new screens on a weekly to monthly basis.

Generally it's liquid inside the device. Or a dropped device and it landed/ point of impact was on the screen.

I've been daily using DNA and DNA-C devices for over 3 years, haven't had a single screen failure or screen damaged as yet.

The only time I had to replace one was when I did my Grus conversion and messed up the install... before that not a single issue with screens on 3 DNA devices.

And in regards to DNA's being the best, it is not the screen that makes them in the top selection for a lot of vapers, it is the board/chip that does that, especially if you are into temp control. Also, DNA does not make a lot of their own devices, it is all other companies that use their boards and screens, some just lasts longer than others.

IMO "Best" devices are subjective to the user. I run DNA, YiHi, Dicodes and proprietary chip devices, each of them are the best for what I want from them and how they perform for me with a specific tank, build and juice. If you take care of a R300 mod or a R3000 mod, either of them can end up being your best mod too.

Back