DNA like experience for Joytech, Wismec & Eleaf Devices

therazia

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey guys,

I've been looking at some custom firmware or making my own since all I see are these lame font and logo changes.

In my search I discovered the amazing team at http://nfeteam.org/

They basically upgraded my Rolo's into something amazing again.

It offers full curve control so we can set our temperature or power curves or use what they provide as well as a live data monitor where you can view your voltages and outputs as well as temperatures while vaping.

The devices that are compatible with the firmware are:
Joyetech:
  • VTC Mini, VTC Dual, VTwo Mini, VTwo, AIO, Basic;
  • eGrip II / Light;
  • Cuboid, Cuboid Mini;
Wismec:
  • Presa TC75W, Presa TC100W;
  • RX75, RX200, RX200S, RX2/3;
Eleaf:
  • iStick TC100W;
  • iStick Pico 75W, iStick Pico Mega, iStick Power 80W;
  • Aster;

Hey guys,

I've been looking at some custom firmware or making my own since all I see are these lame font and logo changes.

It offers full curve control so we can set our temperature or power curves or use what they provide as well as a live data monitor where you can view your voltages and outputs as well as temperatures while vaping.

Joyetech:
  • eGrip II / Light;
  • Cuboid, Cuboid Mini;
Wismec:
Eleaf:
  • iStick TC100W;
  • Aster;
That's really interesting! Thanks for sharing this!

I'm definitely going to install this on my Cuboid.

Will try tonight on my pico. Thanks for sharing

Looks great ? Agree with @Sprint , would like to know that it works well before I try it. I'm afraid that I am a bit of a luddite and wouldn't want to risk my rolos and picos. Please let us know :)

Hey guys,

Joyetech:
  • eGrip II / Light;
  • Cuboid, Cuboid Mini;
Wismec:
Eleaf:
  • iStick TC100W;
  • Aster;

Fascinating stuff
Thanks for sharing @therazia !

I've tried the myevic (on which the arctic fox firmware is based ) and the arctic fox. This is amazing. I would encourage everyone to try it but at your own risk.

Last edited:
I've tried the myevic on which its based and the arctic fox. This is amazing. I would encourage everyone to try it but at your own risk.

Sent from my hlte using Tapatalk
so cool can't wait to change to the circular UI.

Any settings you found that have practical use?....

I'm also loving the circle UI. I've made profiles for all my atty's which is quite cool if you have different resistance coils (+-10% difference between the coils). It has a ''smart'' profile setting which changes the profile based on that coil resistance.

The live data monitor has actually helped me identify a dying battery which was quite a surprise.

I've been vaping on the firmware on my RX200s for 2 days now without a hitch. I've also been running the myevic firmware on my RX2/3. Between the two I love the arctic fox way more.

I'm also loving the circle UI. I've made profiles for all my atty's which is quite cool if you have different resistance coils (+-10% difference between the coils). It has a ''smart'' profile setting which changes the profile based on that coil resistance.

The live data monitor has actually helped me identify a dying battery which was quite a surprise.

I've been vaping on the firmware on my RX200s for 2 days now without a hitch. I've also been running the myevic firmware on my RX2/3. Between the two I love the arctic fox way more.

sounds interesting.
Does live data monitoring require you to vape while connected to PC via USB?.

Interested in how you did the reading on the bad battery.

sounds interesting.
Does live data monitoring require you to vape while connected to PC via USB?.

Interested in how you did the reading on the bad battery.

I used my Laptop while vaping to check out the monitoring. The firmware allows you to disable usb charging which is quite awesome since I don't want to unmarry my batteries due to unbalanced charging.

The firmware also determines the battery level based on the lowest of the batteries in the mod. In a Rolo, the battery closest to the battery cover usually takes more of the drain. When I did the live monitoring session I drew 3 second drags each time to test a few things regarding my curves when I noticed on of my other batteries were experiencing high drain.

This might be caused by me having dropped one from about 1m to a carpeted surface but I'm really unsure.

I'm seriously considering getting myself a DNA mod if this is the type of things I get to play with.

Hey guys,

Joyetech:
  • eGrip II / Light;
  • Cuboid, Cuboid Mini;
Wismec:
Eleaf:
  • iStick TC100W;
  • Aster;
Does this only work with Windows?Are window less devices out of luck?

Does this only work with Windows?Are window less devices out of luck?

For now yes. I am also Mac only.

If you're on Mac, you could run Virtual box or something similar. Virtual box also runs on Linux. You would need to get a copy of Windows to install on it though, so, some additional cost. ;-)

really liking it on my 200s so far, easy enough flash and feature packed. great find OP

You could download the iso and install it. It should give you a 30 day trail

really liking the fact that i can have preheat wattage mode and an easily selectable 20w non preheat for dry burning and coil cleaning.
avoids that awkward moment when you fire and cant understand why 20w glows your coil at 90w.
disliked the rx preheat menu system so much i didn't bother anymore

Fixed my atomizer short problem too ... awesome find this is
Interestingly also fixed an issue i was having with my serpent mini showing up as not found

Glad I bought a 200s now :-D

Working perfectly and changed my skin to Circle UI, Sweet.

Lots of monitoring options here.

Russian developers!!

Back