Dotmod Petri RTA V2

Chronix

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi All,

Will anyone be getting in stock of the new 24mm version of the petri RTA?

Wondering the same thing? or if it is even real not sure what to believe, been told they aren't making it and that they are. opinions?

They have made it already, saw a review somewhere on youtube the other day

Vk has a clone. Im just saying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

haha na don't want to cheat Dotmod its an amazing tank and they deserve all the credit :)

i know this is an old post but did anyone manage to get the authentic petri v2 rta.
i would like to know if its worth spending the moola. i had the clone and really enjoyed the vape.
thanks.

Last edited:
yes i have 1 sitting in my basket..Just need someone to convince me to spend my money..;)

I have not vapes on one but i hear it is better than the 22mm version i would say from whay ive heard its basically a version 1.5 but just with a bigger diameter now.

i see the V2 also has some changes in the build deck and looks like its easier to build and apparently leak proof.
20170423_222818.jpg 20170423_222818.jpg see the pic from attached JJ emporium.

i see the V2 also has some changes in the build deck and looks like its easier to build and apparently leak proof.
View attachment 92495 View attachment 92495 see the pic from attached JJ emporium.

It does have some changes and apparently now you dont need to unscrew the 510 anymore to build on her.

Ive heard also flavour has improved , by how much i dont know but the v1 was good so this will be better.

Im my personal view if you have a v1 dont bother about the v2 unless you really just want it for the looks of being more stubby.

Or sell the v1 and get the v2.
But hey... Thats just me :)

This is available at lungcandy.co.za if anyone wants one. I just pulled the trigger :)

Back