Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
The thing I have always hated about Pod and AIO systems is the inability to put in a decent coil and my own decent cotton. The clever chaps from Atmizoo made the DotShell!

The beauty about the DotShell is I can use my beloved 2.5mm Ni80 Aliens! Bazinga! Building and wicking was pretty simple and I got the wicking right first time but my coil was a dash high and I had to move it lower than what is shown in the picture.

For me, the most critical issues are airflow and flavour... and the DotShell is perfect on both accounts. It is quite an experience to get decent flavour and airflow from a small device like the Dot AIO with my ADV normal juice! Red Pill Bazinga!

In short... the DotShell is a Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!
DotShell 01.jpg DotShell 02.jpg DotShell 03.jpg DotShell 04.jpg DotShell 05.jpg DotShell 06.jpg DotShell 07.jpg DotShell 08.jpg DotShell 09.jpg DotShell 12.jpg DotShell 13.jpg

The thing I have always hated about Pod and AIO systems is the inability to put in a decent coil and my own decent cotton. The clever chaps from Atmizoo made the DotShell!

The beauty about the DotShell is I can use my beloved 2.5mm Ni80 Aliens! Bazinga! Building and wicking was pretty simple and I got the wicking right first time but my coil was a dash high and I had to move it lower than what is shown in the picture.

For me, the most critical issues are airflow and flavour... and the DotShell is perfect on both accounts. It is quite an experience to get decent flavour and airflow from a small device like the Dot AIO with my ADV normal juice! Red Pill Bazinga!

View attachment 186364 View attachment 186365 View attachment 186366 View attachment 186367 View attachment 186368 View attachment 186369 View attachment 186370 View attachment 186371 View attachment 186372 View attachment 186373 View attachment 186374
I ordered mine on Thursday from Sir Vape, it arrived Friday but I could only get into town yesterday.

It's taken me 3 attempts at wicking, with each attempt I've been more impressed.

I have wanted one for a while, but they have just been a bit expensive. Saved up and hoped I could get a special on black Friday. Sir Vape had a good price so I took the plunge.

To say I am ecstatic is an under statement.
The wicking is so much easier than the dot aio rba, you can access the build deck without losing a tank of juice and super easy to put a coil in.
The flavour is incredible, not quite on your level - but I've vaped a litre of Red Pill one shot in the last couple of months and the dotshell has bought out a much more in depth flavour, I've never experienced redpill like this before.
The airflow is smooth and generous for an aio. So much so I have closed the larger hole and still can have long flavourful puffs without much effort.

This whole setup is more than I would usually spend on vaping, but it has been incredibly worth it.

I hope I never fall out of love for it, but I've already started saving for a second dot aio and dotshell.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

View attachment 186364 View attachment 186365 View attachment 186366 View attachment 186367 View attachment 186368 View attachment 186369 View attachment 186370 View attachment 186371 View attachment 186372 View attachment 186373 View attachment 186374
I ordered mine on Thursday from Sir Vape, it arrived Friday but I could only get into town yesterday.

It's taken me 3 attempts at wicking, with each attempt I've been more impressed.

I have wanted one for a while, but they have just been a bit expensive. Saved up and hoped I could get a special on black Friday. Sir Vape had a good price so I took the plunge.

To say I am ecstatic is an under statement.
The wicking is so much easier than the dot aio rba, you can access the build deck without losing a tank of juice and super easy to put a coil in.
The flavour is incredible, not quite on your level - but I've vaped a litre of Red Pill one shot in the last couple of months and the dotshell has bought out a much more in depth flavour, I've never experienced redpill like this before.
The airflow is smooth and generous for an aio. So much so I have closed the larger hole and still can have long flavourful puffs without much effort.

This whole setup is more than I would usually spend on vaping, but it has been incredibly worth it.

I hope I never fall out of love for it, but I've already started saving for a second dot aio and dotshell.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hi gents. Can any anybody tell me where I can get a dotshell please. In cape Town for sale. Thank you.

Got mine from @Intuthu Kagesi at first it was very restrictive compared to the arbiter solo i was using also lacked flavor with the coil i installed after 2 attempts i tried an mtl fused Clapton coming in at 0.8ohms and man did my deserts pop in this dotshell even with power set at its lowest the flavor is very intense battery life is great too must say this is for me the best flavor banger i have from everything that i have owned before it i now understand what true flavor chasing is love this forum as well a lot of awesome members here

Attachments

• 20220309_195639.jpg
    20220309_195639.jpg
    232.1 KB · Views: 11
Back