Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
I decided to get the airdisk kit for the MTL to try to get a DL vape from it. I had previously tried it with the airdisk removed but the airflow was turbulent and not a smooth vape. Thanks to @Zeki Hilmi who had one in stock it arrived this morning.

Build time! And the result? Damn chicken dinner! Quite a restricted DL but certainly a DL vape. Happy days!
DvarwMTL1.jpg DvarwMTL2.jpg DvarwMTL4.jpg

@Rob Fisher glad you managed to get the airflow kit, the Dvarw MTL is just such a cutie little tank and it has flavour in both the MTL or Restricted DL mode.

It’s Chicken Dinner for those mini mod setups!

Try it with a simple 26g SS316L round wire coil. Will allow you to get the coil closer to the airflow to boost the flavour.

Hi guys, any idea if theres a glass that fits the 22mm mtl. Not a fan of this poly carbonate and before i soend a few and some on the glass meant for the tank, thought I'd find out if there's any alternative?

TIA

Hi guys, any idea if theres a glass that fits the 22mm mtl. Not a fan of this poly carbonate and before i soend a few and some on the glass meant for the tank, thought I'd find out if there's any alternative?

TIA
If its 20mm long, 22mm dia with a 1.5mm wall thickness, then either the Bellus or Goblin mini will fit.

Dvarw MTL FL 24mm with 2x2mm Airholes! Removed the standard air plug and replaced it with the largest in the range! Now I have a restricted direct lung which I'm really happy with!
Dvarw MTL FL 2x2mm.JPG

Dvarw MTL FL 24mm with 2x2mm Airholes! Removed the standard air plug and replaced it with the largest in the range! Now I have a restricted direct lung which I'm really happy with!
View attachment 202957

I use no air inserts in my MTL and it's fantastic that way! Haven't bothered to go for the DL as I like 22mm tanks far more!

I use no air inserts in my MTL and it's fantastic that way! Haven't bothered to go for the DL as I like 22mm tanks far more!

I tried that in my OG MTL but found the airflow a bit turbulent. I do that with my Skylines... no airflow plugs!

I tried that in my OG MTL but found the airflow a bit turbulent. I do that with my Skylines... no airflow plugs!

I don't think I'm enough of a connoisseur to know what turbulence in a vape feels like! But that's probably a good thing XD

Back