Dvarws & TopFill Caps

Zeki Hilmi

VooDoo Vapour
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
:fire::fire::fire:Thanks for the overwhelming response and all those that purchased the Dvarws and Topfill Caps.
We have totally sold out of Dvarws and DL Topfill caps.
However, there are still a couple MTL Steamtuners Topfill caps still available.
we will be placing a new order soon
Keep Watching this space:fire::fire::fire:

Just a heads up for anyone who got one of these top fills... it's really important to screw the tank on tight! And I mean tight! I was getting leaking and then chatted to Steam Tuners in Greece and they told me to go tight... since then it's been fine and no leaks!
ST 007.JPG

Thanks Rob, we will have more stock coming in by the end of February. Keep your eye out on the forum and social media because it will be announced.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you Rob!
How do I book a Dvarw through you Zeki?

Hi @Juan_G

I moved your post here to the Voodoo Vapour subforum so @zeki can advise you.

Alternatively, I would say wait until Zeki announces new Dwarv tanks coming in then you can contact him to place an order

Hi @Juan_G

I moved your post here to the Voodoo Vapour subforum so @zeki can advise you.

Alternatively, I would say wait until Zeki announces new Dwarv tanks coming in then you can contact him to place an order
Thank you @Silver. I will wait patiently for the announcement :)

Thank you @Silver
Hi @Juan_G, as I mentioned I will announce when we will be placing our next order. We usually do a pre-order so people can secure the Dvarw. We also order over and above the pre-order as well but they generally sell straight away.

Thank you @Silver
Hi @Juan_G, as I mentioned I will announce when we will be placing our next order. We usually do a pre-order so people can secure the Dvarw. We also order over and above the pre-order as well but they generally sell straight away.
Thank you @Zeki Hilmi. I will keep my eyes open for the pre order, I am not missing out this time! Thanks for your time & help!

Back