EAST RAND VAPE MEET ?

MrDeedz

Vaping Enthusiast
LV

Awards
East rander's who's in. [USERGROUP=3]@Admins[/USERGROUP] I am not sure whats the rules on Vape Meets and who facilitates this. I'm just suggesting it.

East rander's who's in. [USERGROUP=3]@Admins[/USERGROUP] I am not sure whats the rules on Vape Meets and who facilitates this. I'm just suggesting it.
Sho! Deedz!!! If you are organizing the Chow then I will WALK up to JHB to make that meet ;)
Jy will nou weer net K@k praat met almal! Hopefully you will learn something DIY related this time
:rofl:

I'd be keen to join in

Just an Update: There are some legalities in regard to a meetup with ecigssa members, Currently in discussions with our admins and will revert soonest with feedback, At the end of the day we will be representing our forum in the public so there are some rules we need to abide by if our meetup is Approved.

There is a very cool place with a great vibe at the Benoni Country Club, and then there's the Beer :pesas:

http://www.thegreen.co.za/
18119087_1106929526077976_1331013702496917127_n.jpg

17499547_1071778462926416_4071423832656728889_n.jpg

GreenBar_Food.jpg

TheGreen_26.jpg

No legalities as such @MrDeedz , just a headsup as you have provided to us.
So go ahead!
Thank you for being open and making contact.

Hope you guys manage to organise something nice

Rememebr, pictures are compulsory!

5th of May Sounds good

Also quite keen. Just have a bachelor's on the 5th of May

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

How about this weekend sometime?

Oh heck no. Then the misses would surely kick me where the eyes turn blue. Vape meets so close to each other. But i am gona keep an eye on this as i would surely like to join if it was later in may.

Lets see.

On route to the south coast for a small vacay. Wont make it tbis sat but u guys more then welcome to hook up

Well...today was the 5th, okay still is for another 53min. Did this meet happen?

Back