Eciggies closing date for the festive season

Silverbear

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi all.

Just some imporatant dates to note for www.eciggies.co.za now over the holiday period.

Eciggies Head Office will be closed from the 14 of December 2014 until the 17th of January 2015. eciggies HO will be open for business again on the 17th of January 2015

So if you need stock of anything or are planning to spend that bonus on some gifts, then I would make sure to have all orders placed in time so they can be shipped out before the closing date.

Eciggies would like to take this opportunity to thank all of our loyal customers who have supported us over the last year, and we look forward to serving you again in the new year.

Eciggies would also like to wish all a very festive and happy festive season, and we wish you all safe holidays.

See you in 2015, and KEEP on VAPING.

Last edited:
Eciggies Head Office will be closed from the 14 of November 2014 until the 17th of January 2015. eciggies HO will be open for business again on the 17th of January 2015

I'm hoping you meant 14 December here, otherwise I might have to travel back in time to get an order in :--P

Back