Eciggies Forum Rep

Silverbear

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
I am proud to announce that Walter and Tanya owners of eciggies.co.za HO have asked me to be their official eciggies HO rep on the ecigssa forum, so it is with pride and enthusiasium that I accept this position.

So if you have any questions, querries or issues related eciggies.co.za HO, please feel free to post and I will respond.

Welcome to the eciggies.co.za sub forum, and enjoy our friendly service, satisfying your vapeing needs.

Congrats @Wayne, I am glad to see that eciggies are finally on board. It certainly took long enough.

This can only be good for the forum.

We will need to adjust your title, but I will leave that in the hands of the formidable @Matthee, as he has much more experience fiddling with these things than I do

Congrats @Wayne , they are a great company to represent, had over a year dealing with them, always great people and service!

Absolutely marvelous! It makes so much sense for them to have a presence on the biggest vape forum in Africa! :rock:

Wow @Wayne !

This is great news - on two fronts

Firstly, great to have eCiggies finally on board seeing as though many of us at some point have dealt with them.

And second, they are lucky to have someone like you as their representative. You have tried out so much equipment and in a short space of time have gained such a great knowledge on a lot of the gear.

Wishing you and eCiggies all the best. Congrats

Congrats @Wayne, wishing you success in your new journey!

congrats dude, i'm sure you will make them proud :rock:

Congrats Wayne, and good on you for taking the initiative. Everything of the best!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Back