NB ECIGSSA JHB VapeMeet - Saturday 1 April 2017

This is a great set of prizes for the upcoming ECIGSSA JHB Vape Meet!

From Vape Cartel
  • 3 x 4Dudes Juice Sets (each set consists of 4 x 70ml bottles of juice)
  • 1 x Cartel Mods Revenant 160W Mod
Thank you @KieranD - this is very kind and generous of you guys. You biscuit!

Here's a picture of the 4Dudes set. Not sure it will look exactly like this on the day, but this is just an example of one of the pics I managed to find. Lol, my luck, the VC website is offline at the moment.

VapeCartel 4Dudes.jpg

And here are the four dudes behind the juice ;-)
(a pic I took a while back outside the Greenside store when it opened)

imageuploadedbytapatalk1480167151-304337-jpg.76669

And here are some pics of the gorgeous Cartel Revenant Mod!

vc_cartel_revenant_01-png.84969

vc_cartel_revenant_06-png.84970

From Vape Cartel

Here's a picture of the 4Dudes set. Not sure it will look exactly like this on the day, but this is just an example of one of the pics I managed to find. Lol, my luck, the VC website is offline at the moment.

View attachment 89149

Oooo.... I quite fancy a ReVenant... but I guess Admin and Mods get shafted in the compo's as per normal? :confused::oops::-(;(

But it's all good... :ARMS1::b1::banana::band::band::band: We are gonna have a good time!

Oooo.... I quite fancy a ReVenant... but I guess Admin and Mods get shafted in the compo's as per normal? :confused::oops::-(;(

But it's all good... :ARMS1::b1::banana::band::band::band: We are gonna have a good time!

@Rob Fisher
I also like that mod. Looks very nice.
But yes, we are certainly "shafted" when it comes to comps and the like :confused:

From Vape Cartel

View attachment 89149

Wow love the mod

@Rob Fisher
I also like that mod. Looks very nice.
But yes, we are certainly "shafted" when it comes to comps and the like :confused:

That is definitely a looker ! Someone is going to be one very happy chappy ( or chicky ).
I'm sure that 'shafted' feeling is not going to detract from the meet for any of us. #WildHorses comes to mind :)

Mmmm, maybe I can convince @KieranD to hand it over to me for 'safekeeping', you know ?

Time for another prize announcement...
:D

Ok, this is quite a special prize announcement for the upcoming ECIGSSA JHB Vape Meet!

It's from Vape Club, one of the long-standing vendors on here and a major supporter of the forum from the beginning. They were unable to make the last Vape Meet in December so they have decided to make up for it at this Vape Meet! Thanks @VapeGrrl and @JakesSA - you guys always rock!

From Vape Club:
  • Wismec RX300 Carbon Edition complete with Batteries
  • Joyetech Ocular-C complete with Batteries
  • Eleaf Pico Dual Kit complete with Batteries
  • 2 x SMOK V8 Sticks with TFV8 Big Baby Beasts
  • 1 x SMOK TFV12 Cloud King Tank
  • 2 x Juice hampers, consisting of any 5 x 30ml bottles each, to be chosen from the Vape Club range
  • 2 x Revolution Vape Juice hampers, each consisting of a full set of 4 x 30ml bottles of the Vape Revolution range. This prize is a collaboration between Vape Club and Revolution Vape. Thanks @BaD Mountain !
Wow, what a load of prizes! Thank you so much guys - this is very generous. Looking so forward to seeing you there!

Now to go find some pics of all these wonderful prizes ;-)

Off to the Vape Club website..... www.vapeclub.co.za

Here is the Wismec RX300. The Carbon fibre one is the second one from the left. This mod takes 4 batteries! Hehe. So glad for the winner that the prize comes complete with a set of batteries!
VapeClub Wismec RX300.jpg

Here is the Joytech Ocular C. Have always admired the screen on this mod!
VapeClub OcularC.jpg

Next up is the Eleaf Pico Dual Kit. What a winner it seems indeed!
VapeClub Pico Dual Kit.jpg

And then the SMOK V8 sticks with TFV8 Big Baby Beasts. Not sure which colour options will be available for the prize - but this looks like a rocket of a pen style mod!
VapeClub SMOK Stick V8.jpg

Next up is the TFV12 Cloud King. What a beast of a tank!
VapeClub SMOK TFV12.jpg

And then the juice. 2 hampers of 5 x 30ml juice. You can choose from anything that Vape Club stocks. Nice thing for the winners of this prize that Vape Club has a very extensive range of juice! Not sure which of their range will be there on the day but I assume there will be plenty choice.

(Lol, I am trying to do a screenshot of the juices available at Vape Club on their website. But it's too long. I have to reduce my screen size to fit them all in. hehe. Standby....)

Ok, here is the list:
VapeClub Juice Selection.jpg

And finally, the collaboration prize between Vape Club and Revolution Vape. 2 hampers of 4 x 30ml juice, each being the full set of the Revolution Vape range.
VapeClub Revolution Vape 4x30ml.png

Last edited:
Wow, just wow!! So much goodies!!

Just a reminder, these prizes we are announcing are all giveaway prizes - and only those who RSVP on the first post and are present on the day will be eligible to win...

So if you haven't RSVP'ed yet, please do so on the first post by clicking on the Blue RSVP button with a normal browser. (not tapatalk).

There are several more prize announcements still to come...
:D

Soon we will be entering the 7 day countdown ;-)

And before you know it, it will be only 5 days to go!

countdown-hands1.png

To put this in layman's terms ... Oh Boy, only 8 sleeps to go !! ;)

Popped in to Lung Candy this morning for a few mins - after a haircut in Norwood

Had the pleasure of meeting and chatting to fellow forumites @Fydo and @Mohamed Alaudin
What great friendly guys! True vaping community spirit.

image.jpg

Glad to hear these gents will be joining us at the upcoming Vape Meet

@Fydo - you need to RSVP bud otherwise there will be penalties ;-)
Lovely chatting and looking forward to seeing you again.

Popped in to Lung Candy this morning for a few mins - after a haircut in Norwood

Had the pleasure of meeting and chatting to fellow forumites @Fydo and @Mohamed Alaudin

View attachment 89372

Was good meeting you. Definitely looking forward to the vape meet next weekend

The haircut is looking good, @Silver. We are all preparing for the meet in our own way. I have been practising non-stop for the trick comp, I even made my own mod especially for it. Hey y'all, watch this!

Lol @RichJB
Thanks for the comments
But that video! Dont try that at home, looks very scary!

Yeah, you see what some okes do with fireworks and then people wonder why there are vaping accidents. Darwinism at work.

I'm hoping I'll make the meet. I haven't RSVPed yet because I'm waiting on a client to confirm (or not) a meeting for next week. But it seems quite promising. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again.

View attachment 89372

Haha was nice meeting up with. Looking forward to meeting up and having a chat with you on Saturday again and yes i did RSVP so no penalties haha :D

Haha was nice meeting up with. Looking forward to meeting up and having a chat with you on Saturday again and yes i did RSVP so no penalties haha :D

Brilliant @Fydo - great - and see you at the meet!

Yeah, you see what some okes do with fireworks and then people wonder why there are vaping accidents. Darwinism at work.

I'm hoping I'll make the meet. I haven't RSVPed yet because I'm waiting on a client to confirm (or not) a meeting for next week. But it seems quite promising. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Ah @RichJB - would be very sad if you can't make it!

The haircut is looking good, @Silver. We are all preparing for the meet in our own way. I have been practising non-stop for the trick comp, I even made my own mod especially for it. Hey y'all, watch this!

@RichJB , if this is how y'all are preparing for the meet, it's no wonder you think you might not make it ;)

My timing sucks...was also at Lung Candy on Saturday morning. Not when Silver was there though...
Looking forward to meeting you all next week

And a special prize will be awarded to the person who can get the News Cafe to play anything BUT News Cafe music!! :devil:

Back