eFest 18650's

@Rob Fisher - I have a few old purple Efests that I'm not using - I could gift them to you :D

Which ones are you buying @Rob Fisher and/or what would you suggest for a SX Mini q mini .09 ohms I vape at 100w-120w.

Reason I mentioned the mod, ohms and wattage is because for some reason my mod shorts anything above 90w with the LG batteries(Works fine in my VGod...weird). My Sony VCT3 and 5s work perfectly.

Which ones are you buying @Rob Fisher and/or what would you suggest for a SX Mini q mini .09 ohms I vape at 100w-120w.

Reason I mentioned the mod, ohms and wattage is because for some reason my mod shorts anything above 90w with the LG batteries(Works fine in my VGod...weird). My Sony VCT3 and 5s work perfectly.

@CMMACKEM I vape at very low power so I could pretty much use any of the name brand batteries... you would probably be better off with Sony VTC5's. I normally buy Sony VTC6's but the wraps are really crap whereas the eFest's are the best of all the wraps and are thin and strong. The VTC6's and eFest are better for low wattage vapers.
eFestCloseUp 001.JPG

Back