Eleaf ECR Head (Dripper) for Pico

Has anybody tried this with the Melo3 mini?
seems like you can rebuild the coils

I tried using the ecr system with the Melo2. I found that because it only has 2 juice inlets the cotton dries out too quickly resulting in the worst dry hits. But give is a shot. Ecr head is R75 I think :)

I tried using the ecr system with the Melo2. I found that because it only has 2 juice inlets the cotton dries out too quickly resulting in the worst dry hits. But give is a shot. Ecr head is R75 I think :)
Works perfectly fine for me. At what wattage did you try it?

I have found these heads work optimally under and up to 30 Watts, and with the cotton chucked well back into the holes:)

Has anyone tried to drill two other holes on either side of the ECR?
You mean two extra holes in the ECR itself? If so, not sure how that would help, if help is required?
Or do you mean in the chamber of the tank, above the horizontal slits? If so, I think that would flood the coil and lead to leaking.

You mean two extra holes in the ECR itself? If so, not sure how that would help, if help is required?
Or do you mean in the chamber of the tank, above the horizontal slits? If so, I think that would flood the coil and lead to leaking.

In the ECR itself. Just noticed it only has two holes as opposed to the stock coils which have 4. Just a thought.

In the ECR itself. Just noticed it only has two holes as opposed to the stock coils which have 4. Just a thought.
Oh, I see. That could work if you could get wicking material to cover it. Maybe a vertical coil if possible.

Yeah, as @Caramia says, that is probably too high for the ECR head.
Yeah I was contemplating drilling additional holes at one point. But yeah like @Andre says you would have to build horizontally. It will just flood.

Hi There, I'm a noob here.
I also tried the ECR but the seal ring is a prob.
I found the IDEAL head for my Pico Melo 3; got it from the Vapery... It's called ANYVAPE RDA Coil.
Much better build-able deck with two screws very good airflow and flavor.
20160920_143649.jpg

I found the IDEAL head for my Pico Melo 3; got it from the Vapery... It's called ANYVAPE RDA Coil.
View attachment 68436
Most welcome to the forum @Zak1. Thank you so much for sharing this information. That looks perfect.
If you feel like it, please introduce yourself at the end of this thread: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/introduce-yourselves.t24/

View attachment 68436
Wow. That looks amazing. Does it wick through the holes on the side or through the juice channels at the bottom?

View attachment 68436

Very nice. Thanks

Hi Glytch, It wicks through the holes on the side... but when it is screwed into the tank these holes are at the bottom of the tank.
There are quite a few you-tubes on this build.
The secret is do not wick the holes too tight... this is a case of less is more...;)
The deck and screws are quite small but it just taught me more patience and once you get the sweet-spot this is really a nice vape.
Check this rebuild on youtube here ... Its in German but this guy is typically German brilliant.

Back