Elf Bar disposable

ok so i bought another 5 elf bars - all YUMMY but 2 of them lost all flavour on day 2

no more elf bars for me

Elf bar is an amazing and i buy elf bar and tyson 2.0 disposable vape flavors 7000 puffs from smoketokes.com

I've been through a bunch myself and Elf Bars are definitely up there in terms of smoothness and flavor. After trying out a few others, I stumbled across Vozol Vapes, which honestly surprised me with how good they were too. They've got some solid flavors that are worth checking out.

If you're on the hunt for disposables, I'd say give a few different ones a go. Alongside Elf Bars, throwing something like Vozol Vapes into the mix could be a good move. It's all about finding what works best for you.

Last edited:
I've been through a bunch myself and Elf Bars are definitely up there in terms of smoothness and flavor. After trying out a few others, I stumbled across Vozol Vapes, which honestly surprised me with how good they were too. They've got some solid flavors that are worth checking out.
punkapes 6000 ( i havent tried the 7500 ) and upends switch and pophits 12k are much better than the above including vozol

Vape Africa in CPT. They are sole distributors so you cant get them anywhere else - but I think they do supply some Spar stores.
thanks . have you tried punkapes 6000 puff and also upends switch ? those 2 are my best dispos

Ho
thanks . have you tried punkapes 6000 puff and also upends switch ? those 2 are my best dispos
Honestly no. I'm not big on disposables but airpops is everywhere so ICE its my go to. If I'm going away and don't want to have the chore of rewicking while on holiday I take the Leafbars and then if I have to I do somewhat enjoy an engin. But I can't stand the smok novo bars.

Ho

Honestly no. I'm not big on disposables but airpops is everywhere so ICE its my go to. If I'm going away and don't want to have the chore of rewicking while on holiday I take the Leafbars and then if I have to I do somewhat enjoy an engin. But I can't stand the smok novo bars.
thanks last Q which Leafbar flavour is your best ?

Definitely strawberry kiwi or Blue Razz.
Both of those are better than all of the airpops. But I do enjoy the guava airpops. It's so unique and impossible to replicate with DIY. And the guava liquid they sell doesn't come close to the disposable. Also I prefer the big airpops as they have a bit of extra airflow. As do the leafbars.

I can get leafbars at wholesale. (Same price as Spar) so if you ever want some let me know, I think I pay about R220- R240 instead of the Retail R280. I'm happy to ship them to you. And no I'm not affiliated with Vape Africa and I dont make any money off of them. I just get a discount and I'm happy to pass that on to you if you want to test em out.

Both of those are better than all of the airpops. But I do enjoy the guava airpops. It's so unique and impossible to replicate with DIY. And the guava liquid they sell doesn't come close to the disposable. Also I prefer the big airpops as they have a bit of extra airflow. As do the leafbars.

I can get leafbars at wholesale. (Same price as Spar) so if you ever want some let me know, I think I pay about R220- R240 instead of the Retail R280. I'm happy to ship them to you. And no I'm not affiliated with Vape Africa and I dont make any money off of them. I just get a discount and I'm happy to pass that on to you if you want to test em out.
thanks so much i just ordered 3 upends switch and 1 punkapes so im good for now and i have plenty dispos as per

Back