Flavour and throat hit seeker
Staff member
Administrator
ECIGSSA Donor
VIP
LV

Awards
Hi guys

Someone from eliquid.co.uk sent us an email asking us to link to their Eliquid guide

Here it is:
https://www.eliquid.co.uk/eliquid-guide/

I've had a quick look - and it looks like it may help some folk, especially the newer vapers.

(Thanks to Elijah from eliquid.co.uk )

Have a look

Very good article @Silver and Elijah.
I do however think it can be tinkered with to resonate a little more closely with South African vapers?
The concept of 10ml bottles and shortfills will just confuse newer SA vapers.

Oh, that's nice. Thank you, dude! I am relatively new to vaping, and that article is beneficial for me. However, I don't really think people are still using 10ml bottles. I mean, that is too little amount of liquid, am I right? By the way, have you tried CBD e-liquids? Are they any good? I would like to try that, but a friend of mine told me it is overrated, and there is no point in smoking it. And the last question, which is the best e-liquids store online? I would like to buy the best possible liquids and have a large variety of those liquids.

Last edited:
Thanks for the article @Silver

This would be useful for new vapers, apart from short-fills not being a thing in SA.

They do however perpetuate the myth about "quality " and "premium" vape juice. This is clearly for marketing reasons as can be seen from this quote from the article :

"Depending on the brand, product, quality etc, a bottle of e-liquid can cost anything from a couple of pounds up to £12+ a bottle for more premium brands".

inferior quality = a couple of pounds

quality + premium = up to 12 Pounds

Back