Evic vtc mini and Joyetech Cubis tank with RBA for sale

Flashlight

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Item for Sale :- Joyetech evic vtc mini mod with 18650 battery and upgraded software, and a Joyetech Cubis tank with RBA coil and full kit
Selling Price :- R850
Condition :- Good
Age of the item :- 8 months
Clone or Authentic :- Authentic
Location of item :- Western Cape, Rylands
Delivery/Collection :- Collection or delivery service of choice at buyer's cost, can meet buyer if in the Cape Town area.
Reason for sale:- Upgrading
Add a picture here :-IMG_6276.JPG IMG_6276.JPG IMG_6277.JPG IMG_6279.JPG

Last edited:
Dude those kits sell for wayyyyyyy less than that and it's 8 months old. . And it has paint chips and scratches

Hi. I have subsequently gone online and found out the above device sells for R760 brand new so going to do some more research and get a new device rather. Thanks anyway.
I'm selling it for that much because it comes with a battery, and the RBA kit.

But if you are looking for a new device, and if you are in Cape Town, you should check out Vape Cartel, their brand new kits are quite cheap, and they got some nice stuff.

HI Flashlight.

I decided after some lengthy research to get myself the Evic VTC Dual.

I am in Cape Town and bought fir Ego Aio from Vape Cartel but sadly they do not have the Dual in stock. I purchased the device with the Ultimo atomizer elswehere, but did go to Vape Cartel to get myself choclate battery and a MG RTA head so I am all set to go.

THanks anyway.

Just did some calculations and will only come to about 1400 brand new so you are severely overcharging.
Hi, I was wrong with the price, I bought it for R1500, that's why I put the price that high, I was speaking to some people about it, and they all think that it's too high as well. They think that around R850 is right. So I'm going to be selling it for that price, if you're interested.?

Item for Sale :- Joyetech evic vtc mini mod with 18650 battery and upgraded software, and a Joyetech Cubis tank with RBA coil and full kit
Delivery/Collection :- Collection or delivery service of choice at buyer's cost
Add a picture here :-View attachment 74462 View attachment 74462 View attachment 74463 View attachment 74464
Bump

Delivery/Collection :- Collection or delivery service of choice at buyer's cost, can meet buyer if in the Cape Town area.
Add a picture here :-View attachment 74462 View attachment 74462 View attachment 74463 View attachment 74464
Still available?

Is the vape still available?

Back