Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
Not sure what to call the juice... Exclamation or just !. I know it's about to be released by Steam Masters soon and I got a surprise Vape Mail delivery this morning with a bottle of it. I know nothing about the juice other than what's on the bottle and it has a picture of a Strawberry, a Litchi and an ice crystal.

As always I test new juices in an RDA first and very few ever get into an RTA... well the taste was really interesting for me and I wicked up a Dvarw right away and filled it up!

I am halfway through my first tank full and suffice to say this juice is really in my wheelhouse! The Litchi is prominent and that a great thing for me... the Strawberry compliments it and the coolant or menthol is the cherry on the top. It's hard to describe the sweetness... it's sweet but not too sweet. The Litchi is VERY authentic!

I tend to gush a little too much when I get something new that I think is awesome and after a few days the item ends up in the display cabinet or the juice box but I get the distinct feeling that I may have found another real option as an ADV. Let's see how we go over the next few days!
!-1.jpg !-2.jpg

@Silver it is a steam masters juice not sir vape Silver ha ha ha

Not sure what to call the juice... Exclamation or just !. I know it's about to be released by Steam Masters soon and I got a surprise Vape Mail delivery this morning with a bottle of it. I know nothing about the juice other than what's on the bottle and it has a picture of a Strawberry, a Litchi and an ice crystal.

As always I test new juices in an RDA first and very few ever get into an RTA... well the taste was really interesting for me and I wicked up a Dvarw right away and filled it up!

I am halfway through my first tank full and suffice to say this juice is really in my wheelhouse! The Litchi is prominent and that a great thing for me... the Strawberry compliments it and the coolant or menthol is the cherry on the top. It's hard to describe the sweetness... it's sweet but not too sweet. The Litchi is VERY authentic!

I tend to gush a little too much when I get something new that I think is awesome and after a few days the item ends up in the display cabinet or the juice box but I get the distinct feeling that I may have found another real option as an ADV. Let's see how we go over the next few days!
View attachment 136217 View attachment 136218
When you do know what juice it is could you plz let me know.
Those flavours are right up my alley

@Martin Narainsamy the juice profile is a Lychee, Strawberry on ice with some other things in there as well.
The feedback has been so profound that we are having to delay the launch to be able to cater for all the vendors.

36980030_2056713554593961_6084225700573741056_n.png

Have moved this thread to the Sir Vape subforum to accommodate the informative post by BigGuy above

Wishing you all the best with this juice @BigGuy
Am keen to try it sometime

@BigGuy is it the 4th of August yet (he asks full-well knowing it isn't)?

I keep on refreshing you home page in the hopes that you sneak it onto your website early! :(

Orders from vendors sorry should have chosen words more wisely .

37406457_2064513880480595_6417042192354770944_n.jpg

Back