First RDA Troll V2

Vape0206

Elite Vaper
LV

Awards
Morning Vapesters

Soo.. I started vaping a few months ago with a pico kit. I currently have a vtc mini with a metropolis sub ohm tank. Ive never vaped from an rta or rda. Ive heard many people say that there is nothing that compares to a dripper.

Ive been browsing and the troll v2 caught my eye. Im just looking for some advice on which way to go about choosing a dripper or if anyone has a troll v2 you could maybe list the pros and cons?

TIA

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 6032 using Tapatalk

Morning Vapesters

Soo.. I started vaping a few months ago with a pico kit. I currently have a vtc mini with a metropolis sub ohm tank. Ive never vaped from an rta or rda. Ive heard many people say that there is nothing that compares to a dripper.

Ive been browsing and the troll v2 caught my eye. Im just looking for some advice on which way to go about choosing a dripper or if anyone has a troll v2 you could maybe list the pros and cons?

TIA

I did a review a few months back here : http://www.ecigssa.co.za/wotofo-troll-v2.t24852/ it excels at making clouds but with the right build the flavour is nice.

I haven't ever used a Troll RDA before, however, not all drippers have great flavour.

So that is something to keep in mind, also the coils you have in there and the way you have it all setup (airflow, wick etc.) will play a role too.
For example, my Aeolus Lite has better flavour than the Mutation X V5 - both are 22mm drippers and both have adjustable airflow and I have played with the airflow on both.

I haven't ever used a Troll RDA before, however, not all drippers have great flavour.

So that is something to keep in mind, also the coils you have in there and the way you have it all setup (airflow, wick etc.) will play a role too.
For example, my Aeolus Lite has better flavour than the Mutation X V5 - both are 22mm drippers and both have adjustable airflow and I have played with the airflow on both.
In your opinion, based on your experience.. What is the best type of coil for flavour

I got the Troll v1 from a friend ,was never a fan of the idea but after a few months of using it ,I just went and got the Troll v2.
Both of them are awesome to me ,but since they are the only rba's that I've used I can only say that the clouds and the flavor are awesome for me.

I got the Troll v1 from a friend ,was never a fan of the idea but after a few months of using it ,I just went and got the Troll v2.
Both of them are awesome to me ,but since they are the only rba's that I've used I can only say that the clouds and the flavor are awesome for me.
How much difference is the v2 from the v1

The air flow is a lot more open as well as the juice well is about double the size and the it has a velocity style deck and that's awesome.
And that's on the v2

Troll V2 it is.. Love the fact that you have tons of airflow to play with

In your opinion, based on your experience.. What is the best type of coil for flavour

I still have a looot of different types of coils to play with, however you can't go wrong with Clapton coils.
Claptons are like the standard when it comes to flavour - apparently some of the other exotic builds are just as good or better however I have yet to try them and can't confirm that.

Im currently vaping on the gclapton coil head from atom vapes.. The flavour is good but i need more sooo my next mission will be to get me an rda. Once i save up for it lol

Best overall dripper is a GOON rda.. flava when u want.. cloud when u want and combo with thee best build deck ever

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Then when u want to boost flava.. invest in fused claptons

Best overall dripper is a GOON rda.. flava when u want.. cloud when u want and combo with thee best build deck ever

Would love it but im on a student budget and the goon is exactly cheap lol

Would love it but im on a student budget and the goon is exactly cheap lol

Well it depends.. buying new is not the only option.. also buying authentic is also not the only option

Well it depends.. buying new is not the only option.. also buying authentic is also not the only option

I like buying new.. And authentic.. Lol.. But I'll see what happens

Keep in mind that the Troll V2 doesn't support single coil builds for the airflow (Something I'm a little disappointed by) and the posts are spread out quite far apart from one another. Making micro coils need excessive wraps or having to alternate to spaced coils instead.

Sent from my SM-P555 using Tapatalk

Keep in mind that the Troll V2 doesn't support single coil builds for the airflow (Something I'm a little disappointed by) and the posts are spread out quite far apart from one another. Making micro coils need excessive wraps or having to alternate to spaced coils instead.

Sent from my SM-P555 using Tapatalk
Why not just make longer leads and bend them a bit if you want to run smaller coils?

Morning Vapesters

TIA

My suggestion would be to consider an RDTA - on par in terms of flavour with a dripper, and far more convenient. Go for the Avocado 24 in your case as the Limitless Plus looks a little silly on the VTC.

My suggestion would be to consider an RDTA - on par in terms of flavour with a dripper, and far more convenient. Go for the Avocado 24 in your case as the Limitless Plus looks a little silly on the VTC.
This was posted a while ago and actually did go for the avo 24.. Im currently running a griffin 25 on a cuboid.. Looking to get me the smok alien with a limitless combo

This was posted a while ago and actually did go for the avo 24.. Im currently running a griffin 25 on a cuboid.. Looking to get me the smok alien with a limitless combo

woops! well good choice :D

I've had the troll v2 for almost 6 months now and have not put it down since. Running 7 wrap fused claptons clocking at 0.27ohm. Beautiful vape with killer clouds. I especially enjoy the mouthpiece, nice and big (thats what she said)
DSC_0741.JPG

Sent from my E2333 using Tapatalk

Morning Vapesters

TIA

If it is flavor you crave consider the Sapor rda it cost about the same as the Troll. I always say why not a dripper too? It just adds to the fun!

Back