Five Pawns Wholesale

Sharrivz

Im the real boss
Supporting Vendor
VIP
LV

Awards
Hi Fellow vendors :)

We would really love to offer wholesale on our next batch of Five Pawns, as with everything minimum order quantity will be 10 bottles per flavour (For the resellers on this forum) all other retailers will have to order a minimum of 20 bottles per flavour.

If you are interested please pop me a mail on sharri@vapeking.co.za to get an order form, im looking at you @Cape vaping supplies (Because I know you wanted last time) ;) of course any of the other retailers are also welcome to order.

This includes all 10 flavours

Last edited:
I just realised it's Pawns and not Prawns! Looking at the web site now I finally get the Chess connection. :rolleyes:

And I thought they only had 5 flavours?

lol that is hilarious :p

They did originally only have 5 but at the end of this month they are officially launching another 5 :) I posted about them in the Five Pawns incoming thread :)

lol that is hilarious :p

They did originally only have 5 but at the end of this month they are officially launching another 5 :) I posted about them in the Five Pawns incoming thread :)

Apparently the 5 pawns represent the 5 different basic tastes that the human nervous system can detect:

Sweet, Salty, Sour, Bitter & Umami.

I don't know what Umami is, but I know it is Japanese. These 5 tastes are supposedly blended/balanced in 5 Prawn mixes

Yummy, so we must order 10 bottles then @Stroodlepuff?

I am also a retailer. I retail them to myself ;-)

Ouch. Missed that.
I got quite excited for a moment.
LOL

Do you think your next batch will be more expensive than R350 per bottle for retail pricing? Given the Rand

Ouch. Missed that.
LOL

Do you think your next batch will be more expensive than R350 per bottle for retail pricing? Given the Rand

We are hoping to order a much bigger batch so that should knock the prices down a bit, we dont want to raise the prices at all so even if we take a bit of a knock on the markup its fine. If we do raise the prices it wont be by much at all, maybe about R10.00 at most

Ouch. Missed that.
LOL

We are hoping to order a much bigger batch so that should knock the prices down a bit, we dont want to raise the prices at all so even if we take a bit of a knock on the markup its fine. If we do raise the prices it wont be by much at all, maybe about R10.00 at most

So does that mean a minimum of 50 bottles or or 10 bottles of a single flavour?

So does that mean a minimum of 50 bottles or or 10 bottles of a single flavour?
I suppose its a minimum of 10 bottles per flavour, and there are 5 flavours, which brings us to the 50 bottles :)

Back