Flatwire Flapton NI80

Jono90

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi everybody.

Anybody used this wire?

Decided to get some because of the nice thin 38g outer wire.

Would love to hear some feedback.

Running it in my Hadaly Clone in dripper mode , very nice flavour for a single coil ....

Only issue I find is , flvor tends to 'linger' more from previous juices with these coils , presume due to the juice being in between the nano gaps in the coil ?

Running it in my Hadaly Clone in dripper mode , very nice flavour for a single coil ....

Only issue I find is , flvor tends to 'linger' more from previous juices with these coils , presume due to the juice being in between the nano gaps in the coil ?
If that were the case, then surely the same would happen on a normal clapton?

I want to try make my own flapton with some Flatwire I have and some Kidney Puncher 38g.

I bought this wire recently and I'm quite impressed. The flavour is great and ramp up/down is virtually instant. Built dual 3mm, spaced (this bit was tricky to get right), 6wrap coils which ohmed out to 0.16 ohms, and vaping at 95 watts.

Only cons are that the wire is very stiff which makes it a little hard to bend and space out. Also the ultra thin 38gauge wrap can come loose on the ends if you are not careful...

All in all, this is quality wire that I’d definitely buy again.

Back