Flavour concentrates - Other uses

Wow man. Interesting

I may just have an aversion to RY4 due a bad experience when I just started DIY. Single flavour RY4 Double close to 20% and shaked and vaped it. To this day any RY4 juice tastes like burnt plastic to me. Wish there was a way to make my mind forget the taste and start over!

ok that explains the reaction and i wud be the same had i tried 20% but we have all done sumthing like that in our diy life...i use bet 5 and 7%...vape ry4 double stuff more than 60% of the time..

@RichJB from my investigations it seems the local flavours are primarily produced for flavouring food, they are not manufactured with the intent on supplying the e-juice community. We just lucky that we can use them - the same applies to most international flavour producers actually, they too were intended for food flavouring.

Yeah. I think it's really only the tobacco flavours and the V2/DX versions of food flavours that were formulated especially for vaping. Diketones do nothing harmful when ingested into the stomach rather than inhaled.

It does raise some interesting questions, though. Many mixers will tell you that they can taste flavour X when it is used in a juice. But can they taste the same flavour X when it is used in a food product like a strawberry ice cream or a chocolate milkshake? I'd be truly impressed if a mixer took a spoonful of Pick n Pay's house brand Neapolitan ice cream and said "Hmmmm, 3% TFA Strawberry Ripe, 4% Cap Sweet Strawberry, 4% TFA Milk Chocolate and 2% Inw Shisha Vanilla..." :D

Yeah. I think it's really only the tobacco flavours and the V2/DX versions of food flavours that were formulated especially for vaping. Diketones do nothing harmful when ingested into the stomach rather than inhaled.

It does raise some interesting questions, though. Many mixers will tell you that they can taste flavour X when it is used in a juice. But can they taste the same flavour X when it is used in a food product like a strawberry ice cream or a chocolate milkshake? I'd be truly impressed if a mixer took a spoonful of Pick n Pay's house brand Neapolitan ice cream and said "Hmmmm, 3% TFA Strawberry Ripe, 4% Cap Sweet Strawberry, 4% TFA Milk Chocolate and 2% Inw Shisha Vanilla..." :D

I swear, by all that is unholy, that the CLY Strawberry tastes just like Strawberry Nesquick to me.

ok that explains the reaction and i wud be the same had i tried 20% but we have all done sumthing like that in our diy life...i use bet 5 and 7%...vape ry4 double stuff more than 60% of the time..

Im still forcing myself to try get used to it albeit at much lower percentages and certainly not as a standalone. Seems to go ok-ish with nutty flavours.

Back