Flavour introduction: Blueberry Cream

Quintusson

Life is good and I am blessed :)
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
A creamy, sweet Blueberry with a hint of vanilla.

Blueberry flavours are typically rich, doughy (think of Blueberry muffins) type flavours. We agree with the rich part, hence why Blueberry Hills contains a nice compliment of creams and vanilla however we felt that our Blueberry should be unique, hence why the special ingredient which will make you wonder...

Blueberry Hills.jpg

Absolutely awesome review by Nathan Smith on our Blueberry Hills flavour! Many thanks dude!

Copied and pasted from the IAVA FaceBook page:

Nathan Smith‎
to
I AM VAPE AFRICA
13 hrs ·

Blueberry Hills by IVC.

IVC ( Infinite vape creations ) are the new kids on the block and they seem to be entering the E-Liquid industry with a bang. They were gracious enough to send me their full range to review *.

The Juice I chose for the first review is by far my favorite from the range. I had a chat with their mixologist Adriaan and he said the following: " I can't eat blueberry muffins all day, but I can definitely vape it all day! Little did I know that this statement would be o so very true.

The first thing I noticed whilst vaping on Blueberry Hills, was the way that the blueberry just pops in my mouth followed by a creamy exhale. This just made me go nuts for it, instantly. The blueberry is obviously very dominant but without being overpowering and the creaminess just puts a delightful play on the tip of my taste buds. This is definitely going into the weekly rotation!

Flavor: Essentially it is a blueberry vape that is very close to what you would expect a Freshly baked blueberry muffin would taste like. It's not very cakey at all. On the inhale you get a thick creamy Blueberry taste that reminds me of the yummy blueberry milkshakes they make at Minkies in Irene mall. On the exhale, however, the taste shifts more to a vanilla cream with very subtle hints of blueberry. ( 8.2)

Mouth Feel: It has a very prominent in mouth flavor of fresh blueberry, this can tend to mute the taste after three or more so tanks, but all and all it is not too bad
1f642.png
:) (7.4)

Price Range: This will make a lot of people very excited. They offer R150 Juice quality at an R120 price tag, R30 doesn't make that much of a difference right? , WRONG! it really really does guys, that R30 could mean a lot if used right
1f609.png
;) Januworry has been rof guys :'). (9/10)

Availability: IVC's Juice range is available @ the following vape shops: Lung Candy, VapeAway.co.za, AlleyCat Vapes, ECiggies and Vape Candi.

All and all I am honestly very impressed with this particular juice and I will be reviewing the rest of the range shortly. I just want to give big thanks to Paul and Adriaan for sending me the juice and I trust that this is a start of something amazing for you guys!

Honest, non-biased reviews for the consumer by the consumer!

* Please note that the Juice featured in this review was sent to me by IVC. This, however, does not influence my honest opinion in any way.

Last edited:
What contains a special blend of blueberries, vanilla and creams? Well, if you're reading this then you already know the answer. A truly unique flavour and blueberries done in a way not done before. What has also been done to this wonderful flavour is the change of the label design and the name, but the flavour will always stay the same, that you can be assured of. :)

IVC Blueberry Cream.jpg

What contains a special blend of blueberries, vanilla and creams? Well, if you're reading this then you already know the answer. A truly unique flavour and blueberries done in a way not done before. What has also been done to this wonderful flavour is the change of the label design and the name, but the flavour will always stay the same, that you can be assured of. :)

View attachment 105098

Sexy AF!!!

Back